Playoffs 2018 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs 2018

Refs only "activate" when the game is close. Gotta save those calls for next week.

Jags or Steelers have a helluvalot better defense to match up with the Patriots. Either of those teams have the best chance of putting an end to the Patriots/refs.

Neither will beat pats. Vikings are only team that stands a chance with their speed on defense.

The Titans had very little chance of winning this game. The officials made sure that the Titans had no chance. Guess we will be seeing what the NFL wanted all along the Steelers playing the Patriots in Foxboro for the AFC Championship. Yes, I am sure the Steelers will get some help tomorrow vs the Jags.

Neither will beat pats. Vikings are only team that stands a chance with their speed on defense.

Thats how I see it, unless Drew B was to go radioactive.

Pitt. blew it when they gave up home field anyway, that was a given after the table was set by our win. Lets not forget the cal in thats pat-pitt game either.

Thats how I see it, unless Drew B was to go radioactive.

Pitt. blew it when they gave up home field anyway, that was a given after the table was set by our win. Lets not forget the cal in thats pat-pitt game either.

The Steelers losing Brown helped keep that game closer than it should have been. Then the officials were given the perfect opportunity to hand that game, and what turned out to be homefield advantage, to the Patriots. Terrible/biased officiating and team favoritism have ruined the NFL.

Unless you are a fan of those handful of favored teams you don't have much to root for or much reason to watch. Of course fantasy football keeps many watching and the gamblers will always stick around.

titans and jaguars are the best this conf has to offer vs pats and steelers. this league is ****.

How's Romo calling it now?
Refs called titans for false start, Tony said it's not a penalty if he goes lateral and in motion. They enforced 5 yards against titans.... turned it off. Can't watch a full quarter of them talking bout patriots.

I guess I know now why kraft was in l. A. smoozing with goodell

When the game is still in the balance and officiated that poorly it’s pointless to watch.

Honestly though, who wants to see the same teams in the final? I know I don't. It gets boring. It's like playing the same game that you've already beaten over and over. Eventually you forget the game ever existed.

I’m rooting for Minnesota the rest of the way.

I’d root for Jax but that d is gonna have to be Seahawks of the prior 5 years level for that using bortles as cam newton power run to hold up.

Who doesn’t think the pats would be ready for the zone read with built ins stuff that the eagles ran to find any success with foles today?

Mariota better develop his pocket progression game. Or the titans are wasting their time barring a top 5 d

That rookie wr kid Davis for Tennessee can play. Too bad he doesn’t have the pocket qb or o to take full advantage

I guess I know now why kraft was in l. A. smoozing with goodell

When the game is still in the balance and officiated that poorly it’s pointless to watch.
Tough game to watch. The early penalties hurt. Afterwards it became too easy for Brady.
Was 3 simple progressions:
Run - depending on box-
If not run, look to Gronk, if Gronk bracketed
WR short cross or WR clearing and RB dump. It was a joke.

Back
Top Bottom