Playoffs 2018 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs 2018

Tough game to watch. The early penalties hurt. Afterwards it became too easy for Brady.
Was 3 simple progressions:
Run - depending on box-
If not run, look to Gronk, if Gronk bracketed
WR short cross or WR clearing and RB dump. It was a joke.

Offensive pi was a joke illegal blind side by hogan not even called the special teams call that was changed was the straw for me. They also missed a false start by the right tackle and a blatant 4th down official staring right at it grab and turn of the head face mask all while the game was still in balance. Gronk pushed off arms extended at the top of the route every time Tennessee incorrectly thought byard could limit him.

I fast forwarded thru most of the second half.

Offensive pi was a joke illegal blind side by hogan not even called the special teams call that was changed was the straw for me. They also missed a false start by the right tackle and a blatant 4th down official staring right at it grab and turn of the head face mask all while the game was still in balance. Gronk pushed off arms extended at the top of the route every time Tennessee incorrectly thought byard could limit him.

I fast forwarded thru most of the second half.
Don't get me started. They also missed a hold on NE RT. Didn't make difference they settled for field goal.
On the Hogan TD - there was a pick play set for Gronk. They could've called OPI.

The call on Decker was ticky-tack
The call on ST offsides was BS the Center lifted his head that should've been a no-call. Resulted in 1st down.
The Titans butchered the end of 1st half on their own.

Don't get me started. They also missed a hold on NE RT. Didn't make difference they settled for field goal.
On the Hogan TD - there was a pick play set for Gronk. They could've called OPI.

The call on Decker was ticky-tack
The call on ST offsides was BS the Center lifted his head that should've been a no-call. Resulted in 1st down.
The Titans butchered the end of 1st half on their own.
I love Gronk but you can call PI on him 50% time. He gets away with it because he is actually quite skilled at using his body and wide shoulders/forearms to create space. He doesn't extend his hands in obvious fashion.

That decker call was rewarding the db for being off balance off the los. That’s it

A reward for not being balanced and thus end up on the ground. May have overset can’t remember but that was a call that boiled my blood

Wide open field blind side every official in the game looking at it or has vision on it nobody throws a flag to even discuss it? I thought they eliminated the blind side block. I guess not for the pats

The most impressive unit last night was the Philly Oline. Kelce Brooks Johnson.
To play like that without Peters LT and Wentz-- kudos to them.
Makes me dream of what our Oline could be with the addition of top FA / Draft of Center & LG.

Anyone see the parallels between Jags - Steelers 2 match ups this year and what happened to us last year. I see them shutting down Fournette like they did Ajayi the 2nd time. Pittsburgh is not going to let that happen again. I see the scored reversed from the first contest just like against us last year. Lay the points. Besides the NFL is salivating over Steelers - Pats rematch.

Anyone see the parallels between Jags - Steelers 2 match ups this year and what happened to us last year. I see them shutting down Fournette like they did Ajayi the 2nd time. Pittsburgh is not going to let that happen again. I see the scored reversed from the first contest just like against us last year. Lay the points. Besides the NFL is salivating over Steelers - Pats rematch.

Well Ben, and his teammates won’t want (let) it play out like last game.

Bortles better play way way better than last week to even have a chance.

Watch the Jaguars win this game and then of course get blown out next week in Foxboro. Just the way things always work out. Same ole boring NFL.

Of course, as soon as I start watching the Steelers start moving the ball at will.

Defense, run the ball, play action and short passing game. Seems to be a theme in the playoffs..... hmm

Although Titans couldn’t make it work.

I think we can safely say at this point that Doug Marrone and Tom Coughlin are both good at running football teams.

I also have to say that Jacksonville looks just as good -- if not better -- now in the playoffs than they did in the regular season when I was able to watch them.

This is a fierce ass football team. If they go and get a guy like Alex Smith in free agency, that's going to be your #1 seed in the AFC in 2018.

Back
Top Bottom