Playoffs 2018 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs 2018

Watch the Jaguars win this game and then of course get blown out next week in Foxboro. Just the way things always work out. Same ole boring NFL.
Love seeing the squeelers getting manhandled almost as much as pats. Just maybe the tom Coughlin effect could upset the patriots???

Watch the Jaguars win this game and then of course get blown out next week in Foxboro. Just the way things always work out. Same ole boring NFL.
I mean the game is not over yet but the Jags defense could give Brady fits. You know what happens if he gets crabby. On offense a healthy dose of Fournette and use Bortles sparingly.

And as I say that i is 21-0.

I think we can safely say at this point that Doug Marrone and Tom Coughlin are both good at running football teams.

I also have to say that Jacksonville looks just as good -- if not better -- now in the playoffs than they did in the regular season when I was able to watch them.

This is a fierce *** football team. If they go and get a guy like Alex Smith in free agency, that's going to be your #1 seed in the AFC in 2018.
I agree. Even a slightly better QB makes them hard to beat. That is a team which can compete with NE next year ..... if Bortles doesn't screw up maybe this year.

I mean the game is not over yet but the Jags defense could give Brady fits. You know what happens if he gets crabby. On offense a healthy dose of Fournette and use Bortles sparingly.

And as I say that i is 21-0.

They just seem to have Pittsburgh solved. That Pitt D would scare me in NE, just not the same D, not only without Shazier but in general.

I agree. Even a slightly better QB makes them hard to beat. That is a team which can compete with NE next year ..... if Bortles doesn't screw up maybe this year.

They have a guy that is one of the worst starting quarterbacks in the NFL. Maybe DeShone Kizer, Tom Savage, and Trubisky are worse. And two of those guys are rookies who will improve rapidly.

They don't even need a good QB, just a decent one. And there will be GOOD options on the free agent market. One or two guys will come free from Minnesota. Alex Smith is likely to be available. etc.

Steelers can still come back. They just have to stop that running game.

Watch, Jacksonville will squeak out a win but Fournette will be out against NE.

Without Fournette the Steelers have a good chance of coming back.

That pointing is unsportsmanlike. Wow, didn't realize that.

It has been for a while now. As you're running in for a score, you're not allowed to showboat, that's a penalty. I think even doing the somersault into the end zone is considered flag-worthy now.

Yep. It's why you don't see guys high step or back into the end zone anymore. Penalty.

Back
Top Bottom