Playoffs! Are you talking about playoffs!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs! Are you talking about playoffs!!!

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Here are the Dolphins chances if you still believe:

Right now at 5-5 the Miami Dolphins have a 91% chance of missing the playoffs all together based on tie breakers.

If we win in Oakland, that percent drops to 84% chance of no playoffs.

If Miami wins all of its remaining 6 games....we only have a 7% chance of not making the playoffs.

At this point....Miami cannot clinch a playoff spot under any scenario this week...nor will the be eliminated under any scenario.

If Miami wins 6 of the Next 6 games....we have a 93% chance to make the playoffs.

http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/dolphinsstandings.html

We'll probably lose to Oakland and put that to rest....what are the percentages after that?

We'll probably lose to Oakland and put that to rest....what are the percentages after that?
Sad but true, even if we do mirracuosly start playing better and our OC grows some balls. DO we even have enough healthy relevant bodies left to make a decent run at it?
Chubbs

if we win out, we wont make it. there r 6 games remaining only.

say we win out and go 11-5, meaning we have beaten the jets and pats also in the process.

pats at det- win, vs nyj- win, at chi- win, vs gb- loss, at buff- win, vs us- loss = 12-4= cant catch them

jets- vs cin- win, at ne- loss, vs mia- loss, at pitt- loss, at chi- win, vs buf- win = 11-5= i dont know what the tiebreaker situation would be due to us having the same division record and spliting head to head, and if we didnt lose again, it would mean we would only have 4 losses in the conference, and they would have 4 also.

pitt- at buff - win, at balt- loss, vs cinn- win, vs nyj- win, vs carolina- win, at cle- win= 12-4= wont catch them

balt- vs tampa- win, vs pitt- win, at hou- win, at cle- win, vs no- win, vs cin- win= 12-4= wont catch them.

i hope im wrong, but thats how i see it happening very likely, but u never know in this league.

100%.. Even if we win in Oakland, I still firmly believe there a 100% chance of us not making the playoffs.

imagesqtbnANd9GcSZzKTH_6l8hOJw1XbNbTfDRE-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom