playoffs fins/steelers/pats/bengals? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

playoffs fins/steelers/pats/bengals?

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
i saw this article on espn
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4779769

i know are shot at the playoffs are all but done, but i was surprised to hear the pats and bengals may lay down. it says they might because they both have home games no matter what but i see it like this. they both should try and win because it could mean a home game for the higher seed in the afc championship game. i think the colts and chargers could be beat very easily by any team in the playoffs esp the pats and bengals. thats the way i see it. i cant see them laying down like some think. not to mention the bad mojo you get from it, i.e. colts

You also forgetting 1 more thing

the pats vs colts game the pats led the score for 56 minutes with a backup right gaurd and tackle with both the starting RB out. SO NE feels it can beat the colts now with the full OL back.0 sacks in 4 games and they running close to 200 yds/game the last few weeks too.

Bengals lost to SD on a last minute field goal and feel the same. Bengals might actually play if they feel by getting the 3rd they have a wildcard and then goto SD.Especially they got some good presure and sack and SD just placed its center hardwick on IR.

i like how the steeler s keep calling out the pats and bengals. they keep saying those teams are going to lay down because they are scared to play the steelers. keep it up steelers.

The thing with the Bengals is they will know by game time if they have any reason to play, if the Pats win, the Bengals would pretty much be the 4th seed, they would have a slight chance if a combination of teams win which would give them SOV, but that is highly doubtful.

Back
Top Bottom