Playoffs, Playoffs???? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs, Playoffs????

I guess I'm off some how. I count 9 AFC teams as below .500 (Jets, Ravens, Bengals, Browns, Texans, Colts, Raiders, Broncos and Chargers) and 6 NFC teams (Redskins, Giants, Bears, Bucs, Cardinals and 49ers). That would mean Miami would be 16th at the moment wouldn't it? Which teams with losing records would be ahead of Miami's 4-4?
You're right, I missed counted. Right now pending on tomorrow night we'd be drafting 16. Like I said we still have 8 games to play but I see us drafting closer to the 10 spot than to the 16 spot.

Ozzy rules!!

Our playoff hopes died before the first preseason game.

I dont see a winning record nevermind a playoff game - team isnt good ebough

Not a chance at the playoffs. This team truly needs a OL rebuild. Only person I want back next year is Tunsil but as a guard. Rest can go

NE is dominating again. This is what Miami NEEDS to overcome and BECOME.

need to become a consistent playoff team first and then worry about being at the Patriots level way down the line. Let's try to be on par with the Ravens and Bengals of recent years before even thinking about the Patriots.

need to become a consistent playoff team first and then worry about being at the Patriots level way down the line. Let's try to be on par with the Ravens and Bengals of recent years before even thinking about the Patriots.

The Fins have had only about a gazillion years to do this!

The Fins have had only about a gazillion years to do this!

If you weigh 300 pounds and your goal is to get down to 200 it's best to focus on reaching 250 first. It doesn't matter how long you've had the goal, you have to reach 250 before you reach 200 and you have to become a consistent playoff contender before you can start talking about being a consistent Super Bowl contender.

I don’t think we’ll make it but let’s not forget every year there’s like 2 or 3 teams per conference in the playoffs that aren’t good enough to be in the playoffs. Let’s never t act like it’s 12 elite teams in the tourney. More like 3 or 4 Elite, 3 or 4 good and 3 or 4 ham and eggers every season.

The simple fact is Miami still controls their own destiny facing New England twice and being two games behind them. Until that equation is out of the picture I don't see the point of offseason talk.
The dolphins do control their own destiny but they are not beating the patriots twice this year with this crap roster.
The Carolina game is huge because if we lose that game we have the same record as Oakland and Baltimore both teams that have beat us

The fins have as much chance to get in the Playoffs as I do winning the lottery.

The dolphins do control their own destiny but they are not beating the patriots twice this year with this crap roster.
The Carolina game is huge because if we lose that game we have the same record as Oakland and Baltimore both teams that have beat us

Yeah I don’t know what we do vs that game plan we just saw. Throwing to the RB’s and TE’s will be easy money vs us.

Yeah I don’t know what we do vs that game plan we just saw. Throwing to the RB’s and TE’s will be easy money vs us.
better coaching, have 4 rbs better than our best, better line at least the way they perform.
I think our wr talent is better than theirs although they probably have three Te's better than our starter lol

The fins have as much chance to get in the Playoffs as I do winning the lottery.
if u look at the standings they have a chance although we will probably get demolished in the first round if we make it

Yep. New England does not get swept. Also New England has swept way better Miami teams than this one.

Not to mention only being 1/2 game behind Buffalo for the final wildcard spot and playing they twice down the stretch. I'm nit saying Miami is going to make it, but Buffalo and Jacksonville didn't look like teams you would just conseed a playoff spot to today. Let's see where we stand at week 10 or 12 before we start counting the season as over. The Carolina, Tampa, Denver, and both Buffalo games could go either way. The CHiefs could have their division wrapped up prior to week 16 and could be resting players when they play Miami. So it's possible that only the 2 Patriot games will be out of the question, and even they have looked vulnerable at times.

This season ended long ago.

Back
Top Bottom