“Playoffs Shouldn’t Be A Problem,” Owens Says | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“Playoffs Shouldn’t Be A Problem,” Owens Says

I mean Buffalo has built their team for 4 years and if they don't make the playoffs this year than they probably never will under Jauron.

It is nice to see that they have come to the realization that they won't make the playoffs. That is the only way it would be no probelm.

Im sure Buffalo fans were relieved to hear this revelation.

What are the Conference standings right now?

That is the benefit of it being May, every team is tied for first place. Won't take long for the talk in Buffalo to go from playoffs to who will they take with their top 10 pick in the 2010 draft.

That is the benefit of it being May, every team is tied for first place. Won't take long for the talk in Buffalo to go from playoffs to who will they take with their top 10 pick in the 2010 draft.

The very same thing was being said about Miami last May. Now all the "experts" that predicted Miami would be selecting an early draft pick look like idiots.

I guess that's why they they play the games.

The very same thing was being said about Miami last May. Now all the "experts" that predicted Miami would be selecting an early draft pick look like idiots.

I guess that's why they they play the games.
True, but Miami has Parcells. Buffalo has Jauron.

Consider the source: since when has anything that comes out of Terrell Owens mouth been taken seriously?

Offseason talk is cheap and easy, as evidenced by Kevin Smith stating that the Lions will also make the playoffs this year.

What do you expect him to say to the public in that situation? "Yeah the touchdowns won't be a problem, but I doubt we can make the playoffs."

Come on, it's another case of an athlete having to say something that he's suppose to say. Not what he really thinks. Not many people are penciling the Bills in the playoffs as of right now, including me.

I don't know why people get so shocked when athletes say the things their suppose to say to the public.

You can't even make something as vague as a point spread this time of year, let alone who will win.

I will say that Buffalo will finish with more wins than the fins at this early stage.

Oh wait! That contradicts what I said in the 1st place! :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom