PM Inbox | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PM Inbox

nyjunc

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
how many messages is above the limit? I cannot send any messages, I keep deleting but it still won't allow me to send. I assume I had more storage w/ VIP and that was taken away recently.

Try deleting your sent box as well. Also it depends on who you're sending it to as well. Us their inbox is full it won't let you send it.

thanks, I have deleted a ton of sents as well. I keep deleting and nothing is changing. I guess I will keep trying.

How many messages do you have in your inbox and sent folder? I believe the limit is 50 for non-VIP, but I can't check on my phone. When your VIP expired (wasn't taken away), your inbox/sent limit went down. You'll want to delete messages from both the sent and inbox to send and receive more PMs. After you do that, if you still can't send or receive, try logging out and logging back in.

I'll confirm the message limit when I get home.

How many messages do you have in your inbox and sent folder? I believe the limit is 50 for non-VIP, but I can't check on my phone. When your VIP expired (wasn't taken away), your inbox/sent limit went down. You'll want to delete messages from both the sent and inbox to send and receive more PMs. After you do that, if you still can't send or receive, try logging out and logging back in.

I'll confirm the message limit when I get home.

He said he deleted everything and it is still doing it though.

Weird. Try logging out, close your browser, then open and log back in. Don't see why it would need that, but worth a shot. I'll be able to look into it more when I get home.

I still have messages in there, I deleted a ton of messages though. I guess I had unlimited w/ VIP and lost that. Is that 50 message total including sent and inbox? I assume I have somewhere around that #

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

now all my messages are gone which I didn't want.

I still have messages in there, I deleted a ton of messages though. I guess I had unlimited w/ VIP and lost that. Is that 50 message total including sent and inbox? I assume I have somewhere around that #

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

now all my messages are gone which I didn't want.
Look for this gauge below all your messages:
edd51973da3839762dd6346b6852b8ee.jpg

It will tell you how much space you have.

VIP comes with quite a bit more allowed messages (1000, I believe). Non-VIP is 50 total between inbox and sent folder. These numbers are off the top of my head though because it's a pain checking from my phone.

Unfortunately, I don't think PMs can be restored. Are you able to send PMs now though?

yes, now I can send.

Great. I'll check into whether messages can be restored when I get home, but unfortunately, I don't think they can be. If you have specific messages you wanted, the person you sent them to or received them from can forward them to you.

Back
Top Bottom