Polite is #2 alternate at FB for Pro Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Polite is #2 alternate at FB for Pro Bowl

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...olphins-pro-bowl-alternates-remain-a-mystery/

Miami fullback Lousaka Polite is the No. 2 alternate at his position, but he’s not the only Dolphins’ alternate. The team will not confirm the other ones.

If I am correct in how I am interpreting this, this means that Polite is actually #3 on the Pro Bowl list at fullback in the AFC. That would mean, if Le'Ron McClain gets injured, decides not to go, or the Ravens make the Super Bowl, Polite is still not guaranteed a trip to the game he deserves to be in. It will take two fullbacks(including McClain) to drop out before he could go.

Such a shame. :boohoo:

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...olphins-pro-bowl-alternates-remain-a-mystery/

If I am correct in how I am interpreting this, this means that Polite is actually #3 on the Pro Bowl list at fullback in the AFC. That would mean, if Le'Ron McClain gets injured, decides not to go, or the Ravens make the Super Bowl, Polite is still not guaranteed a trip to the game he deserves to be in. It will take two fullbacks(including McClain) to drop out before he could go.

Such a shame. :boohoo:

still dont see why Polite is so much more deserving than McClain

thanks I was about to post that myself. but i'm sure unbias statistics won't change the mind of certain people around here. ;)

these are not stats these are still very unexplained ratings

like how does polite have a better run rating than mcclain when there is not a stat that shows that.

This same unbiased source has Adrian Peterson ranked as the 37th best runningback while ranking brandn jackson 9th. Yea they have no credentials with thier ranking system

Did you watch this season?
every game i was able to watch the anouncers mentioned polite NUMEROUS times...they only mention the fullbasck numerous times if hes doing somethuing right, or doing something wrong, andf when they talked about him, they showed him laying someone out......POLITE FOR 2010 PRO BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Bowl is all a popularity contest.
Agreed. Honestly fans should only get to vote players in for certain positions and not necessarily for the starting spots either. After that the Pro Bowl should be based on performance. Or voted in by NFL owners, coaches, GMs and NFLPA personal.

Back
Top Bottom