Poll: 42% of NFL Players Say They Would NOT Want Jay Cutler As Their Teammate | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: 42% of NFL Players Say They Would NOT Want Jay Cutler As Their Teammate

Jay Cutler's attitude helps make him a great fit for what we need though. Whatever happens next year he would be ok with it. Draft a new young qb, Jay doesn't care. Give the reins back to Tannehill and pretend Cutler never happened, Jay's does't care. Its drama free. I just want the Oline to hold up enough that Cutler can maximize his chances with his remaining ability because i don't think he has enough left to overcome a bad oline.

Very ironic when it's someone else bashing Cutler or the Dolphins in general, every Dolfans become Pro-Cutler.
I agree with the poll results I just question it's accuracy given that only 64 votes were cast for the QB most players don't want as a teammate and less than 10% of the entire league voted on all those polls combined.

I don't want to turn this political, but I think it's pretty obvious where a lot of the hate is coming from.

Who the beloved Kaepernick lol he opted out of his contract. That's purely his fault. Yes, the players now love him. So annoying at this point. I bet those same players who voted against would never want kap on their teams. The guy made $39 million for god's sake. I wish life was that unfair to me

Cutler is ****ing terrible. I also agree that he seems like he doesn’t even want to play.

Who the beloved Kaepernick lol he opted out of his contract. That's purely his fault. Yes, the players now love him. So annoying at this point. I bet those same players who voted against would never want kap on their teams. The guy made $39 million for god's sake. I wish life was that unfair to me
When did the players stop loving him?

You mean Miami should have signed a QB who knows nothing of the system 3 weeks before the season started?

Huh?

Edit: I see now someone else took my comment as that being my opinion as well, think we just had a misunderstanding. I think we made the correct decision.

I'm saying that's where a lot of the hate is coming from, not from me personally.

First of all, why would you even point this poll out?! Didn't you hear Gase's Monday press conference? He doesn't give a rats ass what other outside the locker room think. Frankly, I like that.
Second, what the hell is "total pro sports"? :laugh:laugh:laugh Can you get any more obscure and irrelevant than that?! :laugh:laugh:laugh

Why would they even do a poll like this? Like the rest of today's media...an absolute joke as to where it puts its efforts...

Guys I know it's hard with what's going on but we must keep any political discussions out of the main forum

Agree!!! There is no politics here... Cutler was Gase's top choice.. They have a history together and he knows the system. He was the best choice to keep us competitive for the season after Tannehill went down. I'm sure that if Cutler said NO, maybe Kaep or even RGIII would have been signed.

People are natural skeptical of people they dont know, so its already going to lean way.

Apparently the point is to judge the general disdain for the guy, but all i care about him right now is if he can get our offense ticking.

Back
Top Bottom