• Wallace

Votes: 94 43.3%

• Total voters

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Simple question. Jennings or Wallace? Assume they demand the same contract value.

Gimme Jennings, I want our WR Corp to get some Veteran Leadership. I just dont see Wallace having that impact. Plus having Jennings to help our our WRs since he already knows the system. Wallace is also only a downfield guy.

Edited: 1/7/2013 - Im surpirsed that Jennings won this poll. I was sure Wallace would have more votes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both demand the same?

Wallace.

But that's not gonna happen, Wallace will want more than he is worth and he'll go to a team and be a bust FA signing while Jennings will come here for his worth and be a 1000 yard WR for our offense.

Wasn't this a poll a few weeks back?

Same value it's a no brainer .... Wallace. Wallace will be more expensive though.

So far watching this game Jennings is back and 100% healthy.

Dude is who I want in Miami, his route running is ****ing perfect.

Jennings all day. I just have a bad feeling about Wallace.

I love both players, but I'd much rather invest in Mike Wallace. The reasons being that A.) he's younger. B.) He doesnt get injured as often. And C.) His production wasn't as great in Pittsburgh because he wasnt targeted as much, in Miami he'd be our #1 go-to receiver and he'd perform a lot better.

I love both players, but I'd much rather invest in Mike Wallace. The reasons being that A.) he's younger. B.) He doesnt get injured as often. And C.) His production wasn't as great in Pittsburgh because he wasnt targeted as much, in Miami he'd be our #1 go-to receiver and he'd perform a lot better.

He was Pitt's #1 too right?

He was Pitt's #1 too right?
He kinda was but not really, because the thing about the Steelers and Ben is they spread the ball around to different receivers such as Emannuel Sanders, Antonio Brown, and Heath Miller. Over here he is by far our go-to receiver so he'd get more targets.

He kinda was but not really, because the thing about the Steelers and Ben is they spread the ball around to different receivers such as Emannuel Sanders, Antonio Brown, and Heath Miller. Over here he is by far our go-to receiver so he'd get more targets.

You could also say the same thing for Jennings amiright?

GB has Nelson, Cobb, Finley, Driver, Jones. Wayy better weapons than Pitts IMO.

If everything is even, I like Wallace just because of his age. However, I like Jennings too because he is "Joe Guy". Philbin needs more of his guys in the locker room.

I would like to see the FA signings be guys in their mid twenties. However, I can live with an exception.

You could also say the same thing for Jennings amiright?

GB has Nelson, Cobb, Finley, Driver, Jones. Wayy better weapons than Pitts IMO.

You could that's why his production has gone down, but I never said Wallace would be better than Jennings. But I do think Wallace will be good for a longer time than Jennings, because of age and Mike doesnt get injured as much. Either way I'd be happy with either player, but Wallace warrants a big contract more than Jennings does.

31178013-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom