Poll: Jennings or Wallace | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Jennings or Wallace

Jennings or Wallace?

• Jennings

Votes: 123 56.7%
  • Wallace

Votes: 94 43.3%

• Total voters
You could that's why his production has gone down, but I never said Wallace would be better than Jennings. But I do think Wallace will be good for a longer time than Jennings, because of age and Mike doesnt get injured as much. Either way I'd be happy with either player, but Wallace warrants a big contract more than Jennings does.
Well if we go by TDs last year he only played 13 games but still had more TDs than wallace despite all that talent around him.

What will the reaction be if the answer is neither? LOL.

By the way, if they signed a Jared Cook or if Jermichael Finley was cut and he was picked up along with Hartline being re-signed, I could live with that until draft day. On draft day, I would look for a burner in the 2 to 3rd round. I still think that would be a much improved passing game.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Well if we go by TDs last year he only played 13 games but still had more TDs than wallace despite all that talent around him.

To be fair, both teams have a lot of talent on the team.

too much money and we got Bryan and Davone.

We have the money and Ireland could do it if he really wanted to. But previous actions suggest he'd never spend that much money at a skill position. I'm all for being frugal, but it's rare to have this much money to spend, and this would ensure we'd have one of the best WR corps for a number of years. Could you imagine this finally being a non-issue? I'm fine with the 'sign one or the other and draft another' approach, but let me dream dammit.

We have the money and Ireland could do it if he really wanted to. But previous actions suggest he'd never spend that much money at a skill position. I'm all for being frugal, but it's rare to have this much money to spend, and this would ensure we'd have one of the best WR corps for a number of years. Could you imagine this finally being a non-issue? I'm fine with the 'sign one or the other and draft another' approach, but let me dream dammit.
fair enough

Why isn't anyone talking about Dwayne Bowe? He's a free agent too.

How much would we have to pay if we cut Bess? Imagine dropping Hartline and Bess, and replacing them with Mike Wallace and Greg Jennings.
Then we could pick up Swope in the 3rd-4th round to fill the slot.

Jennings looks great. I will take either but prefer Wallace.

I'm worried that they won't both be on the market, if one of them gets resigned, the others price will go way up.

I would much rather take a guy who may be older but runs excellent routes and is a fit for this offense.

Back
Top Bottom