• Kendall Newson

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Free Agent(possible june 1st cut)

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters

brad_bulldawg54

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Now that we know dennis northcut is off the market...(sadly)..who do you gusy think will or should be our 3rd receiver to spread the field for CC and
D-Boss...alot of people it is either derrius thompson(hope not) or Snoop...but i wouldnt mind seeing us get a good quality free agent after june 1st,,alot of people are saying david terell is a possiblitl but i dont know really much about him or have seen him play...but who would u guys like to see be our 3rd receiever....i say if theres any quality receievers after june 1st i think we should defienetly pursue someone...

David Terrell has been a huge bust..however, Sullivan has done some good things with young WR's. If the price is right it couldn't hurt.

http://tsn.ca/nfl/teams/player_bio.asp?player_id=1330&hubName=CHI

8.3 yds per catch in 2003? Ouch!..maybe that's because it's the Bears offense.

If Miami doesn't add anyone else, it should be Derrius Thompson. I heard that he's tearing it up in practice. :goof:

yeah hes tearing it up in PRACTICE<------key word,,,,,but if miami dosent get anyone else it should be J.R Tolver,,,he coulda had a breakout year last year if it wasnt for his injury

Muhammad would be the perfect number three. Before the injuries the last two years he was a top five receiver. You put THAT guy in an offense with R. Williams, C. Chambers, David Boston, R. McMichael and Rob Konrad - that's an incredible team.

Of course that's if Muhammad is willing to take a pay cut.

We'll see.

I would also like to see us go after a veteran guard to compete with Jerman and Whitley on the right side. Frank Middleton or big ol' jamie nails might help.

I am not sold on any of the guys we have on the roster to be a solid 3 spot. I would like to see them get somone after June 1st.

If not...I am giving Sullivan the props he did with Boston and Bolden in Arizona. I believe he can turn one of the guys around to a solid 3 spot.

I voted on Kendal. The kid is talented, fast and good size, and as proven last year he can get open. I believe he was overwhelmed last year, hence the drops. If he has the mental makeup to catch the ball in NFL games I think he;d be real good. Reminds me of a young Tony Martin.

As for the FA route, I'd take a chance on a David Terrel for the right price, especially with sulliven as the WR coach.

It is too early to tell. Training camp should make things a little more clear as to who will be taking that 3rd spot.

Back
Top Bottom