Poll: Where will Ricky Williams be in 10 years? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Where will Ricky Williams be in 10 years?

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
1. Somewhere in Asia on heavy drugs weighing 350 pounds.

2. A professional roadie for Lenny Kravitz as Kravitz does the night club circuit.

3. Retired as one of the best backs of all-time with the all-time rushing record.

4. Married with Dan leBatard with 17 kids. (All biologically produced by LeBatard)

5. Somewhere on Planet Earth without having turned in his retirement papers.

6. In Jamaica living in a mansion smoking alot of weed and kicking out all the hobos living in tin shacks so he can build an opium den.

Section126 said:
1. Somewhere in Asia on heavy drugs weighing 350 pounds.

2. A professional roadie for Lenny Kravitz as Kravitz does the night club circuit.

3. Retired as one of the best backs of all-time with the all-time rushing record.

4. Married with Dan leBatard with 17 kids. (All biologically produced by LeBatard)

5. Somewhere on Planet Earth without having turned in his retirement papers.

6. In Jamaica living in a mansion smoking alot of weed and kicking out all the hobos living in tin shacks so he can build an opium den.

Sharing a room with Mike Tyson!

Oliver...

At his drug consumpsion rate and the fact he'll possibly lose 8 mil, I'd say it is safe to say that he'll be hanging out under an overpass in miami beach wearing a ratty old dolphin denny outfit and holding up a cardboard sign that reads "will sign autograph for food". He'll walk to Naples for vacation which will entail sleeping under Marina fish cleaning tables and rummaging through garbage cans in Daves back yard. He'll also be wondering around public parking garages at transit stations mumbling to people "is this the truth? is this the truth?"

Section126 said:
:roflmao: Ohh man that had me rolling.

in ten years he will be more mature and be embarresed of everything he did to his fans and family he also will regret not giving his children a better lifestyle his talent could of produced.

Ricky who?That would be my choice.The most ignominious place to be.He wont even be in the record books or the HOF(Did he break any records?).If someone mentions the Williams name in the future people will ask was he related to the Williams sisters who did break some records.?

Come to think about it maybe he did break the "Carry per season" record.Can anyone confirm ?

Right now, I think he's gonna be in a mental health institute, or some place like the betty ford clinic.

I liked Ricky, and I still like Ricky. I just think he has something wrong in his head. I wish him the best, and it would be nice if he could come back, and I would welcome him back.

There was that guy from the raiders who didn't show up for the superbowl because he has bipolar, and now he's had treatment. I think with treatment, he could be normal again.

Sucking farts out of the bus seats down at the Miami Beach bus station.

What he did to you guys sucks...

Back
Top Bottom