Poll: Worse player - Pat White vs. Naanee | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Worse player - Pat White vs. Naanee

Who tarnished the franchise more?

• Pat White

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Naanee

Votes: 56 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Except, as bad as it was, Smith's INT and the resulting long touchdown made Legabooboo's mistake irrelevant. It didn't lose us the game at all.

Well I don't have the machine that takes me to the parallel universe where he holds on to the ball instead of fumbling, but I'd like to think we score a TD on that drive, eat up a bunch of clock and perhaps don't leave Az any time to get their late TD.

Who the hell knows what happens if the guy holds on to the ball, but I do know it would've increased our odds of winning dramatically over what he actually did. The odds of Az not scoring from inside the 5 after that turnover were extremely low, we got lucky. If he didn't cost us the game, he damn sure tried!

We definitely got lucky. But I would just argue it's spurious to say it lost us the game considering what came after. Any one of two dozen things lost us the game before that even comes up.

Anyway, it hardly matters anymore. He's gone.

Legadon't was my favorite nickname.

Anyway, I'm amazed people are willing to ignore the pick spent on White in choosing Naanee in this poll. Only in the context of opportunity cost does this kind of exercise make even marginal sense, otherwise there's a whole history of practice scrubs and other barely rosterable maggots who rank far below even Naanee in franchise history. Naanee made very little dent in the scheme of things. He didn't cost a pick, a ton of money, lose a game or get anyone hurt. We'll forget about him soon enough.

White, on the other hand, will live on in Infamy. And for good reason. He was an embarrassment on the field, perpetuated a joke gimmick of an offense, and was also taken just a few picks before the likes of Connor Barwin and LeSean McCoy.

People are being a prisoner of the moment with Legedu.

Pat White the little **** sucking **** who else did you want me to say, the little **** sucking ****...............

Pat White, no contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway, I'm amazed people are willing to ignore the pick spent on White in choosing Naanee in this poll. Only in the context of opportunity cost does this kind of exercise make even marginal sense, otherwise there's a whole history of practice scrubs and other barely rosterable maggots who rank far below even Naanee in franchise history.

Yes, I ignored the pick when I voted for Legadu, because the poll was simply asking who was the worst player. Legadu was so unbelievably bad I would have rather seen us playing with 10 men on the field than for him to be out there. Every time Tannehill tried to throw the ball to him, something horrible happened. So yeah, between Pat White, and Gerbil Wilson, and Marc Columbo, and Legadu Naanee (all horrible, horrible recent players) I would probably vote for Pat White as the 3rd worst.

You wont me to say it again...........the little **** sucking little **** waste of air P White.

Option "C" ... Yatil Green (1st Round pick - #15 overall)

Pat White, no contest.

Totally wasted draft pick.

I still can't believe that he wanted to quit and his parents came to convince him to keep playing. How pathetic.

His interviews were the all time worst player interviews of any football player in the history of the NFL, 'sir'... :d-day:

Im sure White once successfully gave the ball to a running back, more than Naanee did.

Back
Top Bottom