Pop ups to apps happening again... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pop ups to apps happening again...

Locke

They looked like strong hands.
Reaction score
Mobile iOS issues

Hey guys -

I've moved to using an iPad as my primary device and while the site works great as a whole, there is one thing I thought you should be aware of. When browsing the forum, something periodically opens up the App Store and takes me to a game called Cookie Jam. It's pretty consistent and happens on my iPhone as well. It's not all that big of a deal, but wanted to let you know it was happening...

Hmmm ... I'm primarily on here using my iPhone but I haven't seen this occur. :idk:

Thanks for the heads-up though. I'll pass it along. :up:

Happens to me also. Only when browsing this site on my cell. It makes the site unreadable. I won't be back until it's fixed. It's something called adtracker.

Same with me it kicks you to ad tracker about every 10 seconds no way I will keep coming back. If it's not fixed soon I guess I will go elsewhere. I am using an iPad with ios8

Anyone else here......

Like to surf Finheaven on their IPad Air like I do? But I have a huge problem, the pop ups are insane and it keeps taking me into iTunes apps for some reason. The only thing I notice that works is if I turn off Java script before I come here. Anyone having the same issues?

I am now having issues viewing the site from my mobile device as well. I use a Galaxy S4 though. Even Tapatalk won't load the site. I personally have noticed it happens mostly in the morning hours until a little after 12 pm.

Get Tapatalk that's how I browse the forum

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Yessssss its been happening for like a few weeks, never happened before.... It maddening, every time I try to post or scroll I get taken to the App Store.

Like to surf Finheaven on their IPad Air like I do? But I have a huge problem, the pop ups are insane and it keeps taking me into iTunes apps for some reason. The only thing I notice that works is if I turn off Java script before I come here. Anyone having the same issues?

I've been thinking about posting this too!! Except I'm on my iPhone when it happens

Hey guys -

I've moved to using an iPad as my primary device and while the site works great as a whole, there is one thing I thought you should be aware of. When browsing the forum, something periodically opens up the App Store and takes me to a game called Cookie Jam. It's pretty consistent and happens on my iPhone as well. It's not all that big of a deal, but wanted to let you know it was happening...

This had stopped a day or so after posting this, but it started again as of today...

Yep same here, slowed down for a few days and it's starting again.

Anyone else having this happen again. Seemed like a few had it happen a month or so back and then seemed to go away for awhile.....what's the deal?

Back
Top Bottom