Position change for wr Jeff Fuller? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Position change for wr Jeff Fuller?

PExcell1

Rookie
Reaction score
Looking at wr Jeff Fuller weighing 225 lbs. if hes able to bulk up a little and make him a TE we may have something.I'm intrigue by his 6'4 frame what you guys think.

He is waaaayyyyy to small at 215/225lbs to play TE. He wont be able to block for ****. Just No.

He looks bigger than Egnew muscle wise at least.And Egnew cant block so whats the diffrence.At least he knows the playbook.

Its a good idea to try and get a guy that never see's the field and make him into someone that could help the team but he would have to bulk up alot.

too light in the pants to block the edge

might take a season, but getting him up 20lbs isn't far fetched… fans forget Erlacher was a safety who beefed up to MLB… there are similar examples, but I'm running out right now so y'all will have to yell in the info

Get him stronger and sure, why not. I feel like he'd be more willing to block than Eggnog. The problem is though, he had the dropsies in college and preseason. Maybe he can separate vs LB/safeties instead of CBs though

Remember when tried to get Ernest Wilford to play TE? LOL

That would be swell. Then we would have a TE that can't catch or block.

i like how people think TE is all about height and weight. We are asking a guy that has never blocked a defense end in probably his entire career to finally learn how to block at the NFL level... seems like the dolphins could find better use for their time.

Weight doesnt determine how good a player can block, TECHNIQUE DOES! Hines Ward was small but he KNEW how to block, just because these players have the "body" to block doesnt mean they know how to. Look at the Les Brown kid who couldnt block for his life, I am sure if you see him on the street he looks huge, but that means nothing. Blocking is a technique first, then strength! Egnew cant block either and hes 6'6 and 250lbs, so this posst is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom