Positive Spin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positive Spin

gfish24

Rookie
Reaction score
Anyone, anyone at all that can spin the recent events as well as the loss to the lowly Bucs as some sort of positive please let me know....cause right now I feel this team is absolutely ****ing terrible, including Thill... And I am usually fairly positive...No one makes clutch plays, coaching staff seems inept, QB really can't throw a deep ball, LBers can't tackle, oline can't block, RBs can't run, D can't stop the run and, and continue to allow chunk yard running and passing plays....
It is awful to be a Fin Fan right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rishard Matthews is a baller.

And we set a record! 2 rushing yards are the fewest in dolphins history!

And don't worry guys! We just need to beat all of the teams on our schedule and have everyone else lose theirs and we lock up the sixth seed! Go team!

Everyone else in the wild card hunt lost yesterday, so this loss doesn't hurt us. Still play the Jets twice, and the Chargers next week. Win those, we still have a shot.

The positive spin is nobody survives this for sure now!

Asking this young team to go through hell last week and then go on the road and play well against a desperate team was asking for much.......I was hoping they would play inspired football but it was not meant to be, those guys are sick right now....young with no real leaders to get them through it..........

Positives from tonight's game:
1.) Sturgis was money tonight - good sign for him to get out of the funk he's been in.
2.) The team fought back in the 2nd half instead of laying down and getting totally whooped.
3.) Brandon Fields continues to play at a pro bowl level. How about that punt that pinned them at the 1 yard line?
4.) We finally saw what Matthews can do. What a game 11 catches for 120 yards and 2 TDs.

1.) Sturgis was money tonight - good sign for him to get out of the funk he's been in.
2.) The team fought back in the 2nd half instead of laying down and getting totally whooped.
3.) Brandon Fields continues to play at a pro bowl level. How about that punt that pinned them at the 1 yard line?
4.) We finally saw what Matthews can do. What a game 11 catches for 120 yards and 2 TDs.

Cheers sir.. Like the effort

Man 1 2 and 3 are. Brutal!

Our kicker did good!
We didn't lose that bad!
Our punter did good!

Here's the thing about this team, we have some talent but the oline was set up to fail since preseason. I saw it from going to practice before the preseason started. I got flamed for saying this unfortunately I was correct. What's disgusting is Ireland realizes this during our losing streak and gives up a pick for b McKinnie when he could of been easily signed in the offseason. The coaching looks bad not sure if it's because most of our players are that ****tty. One thing is for sure I don't want the dolphins to ever sign a coach who has never been a head coach. We keep signing coaches who have never been head coaches at any level.

Anyone, anyone at all that can spin the recent events as well as the loss to the lowly Bucs as some sort of positive please let me know....cause right now I feel this team is absolutely ****ing terrible, including Thill... And I am usually fairly positive...No one makes clutch plays, coaching staff seems inept, QB really can't throw a deep ball, LBers can't tackle, oline can't block, RBs can't run, D can't stop the run and, and continue to allow chunk yard running and passing plays....

Other than those problems we are in great shape.

Positive spin: Maybe, just maybe, this whole Martin thing proves to Ross that it's not worth owning the Dolphins. He cleans out Ireland and the coaching staff and sells the team. And maybe, just maybe, someone buys the Dolphins who has a clue and something very good grows where all the rot was burnt down.

As ridiculous as it is, we still control our own destiny if we just win. Playing the Jets twice ensures that.

BUT... Miami has shown us nothing to think they could do that.

:/

You can define realist better now.

Back
Top Bottom