Positives and Negatives of TS Return | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives and Negatives of TS Return

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
If the Lombardi report is true, it has become a very interesting turn of events.

I am not a Tony guy, but COULD be okay with it with some stipulations. However, those stipulations are going to be hard to come by. AT ISSUE: Who is your OC and QB?

Positives:
- Cheaper coach might mean more bonuses to FA's and re-signing our players
- IF there is a lockout the Fins are not "behind the 8 Ball" in their prep. However, with a new OC and if Mike Nolan were to leave, that theory flies out the window.
- Will there be an offseason of aggressive moves to get elite players to make a run to save Tony and Jeff?
- The Fins are not totally starting over

Negatives
- Tony is not on the best of grounds so an innovative OC is not likely to come to Miami. A recently failed OC that is recycled is more likey.
- Who can the Fins get for a QB?
- Interest in the team is so low
- Does TS's philosophy have any chance in today's NFL

With Tony coaching for his life, this team is going to go for broke in trying to acquire a QB, btw. The QB will be Kolb or Orton next year. What they have to give up, I have no idea.

You know Hayden, there is already a 10 page thread about TS...but I guess your personal spin on it just had to be made into its own thread....didn't it?

You know Hayden, there is already a 10 page thread about TS...but I guess your personal spin on it just had to be made into its own thread....didn't it?

Is that really necessary? I mean seriously we are all fins fans here, why do you have to be just plain rude to the guy? Sparano is the hot topic, there are alot of threads, no big deal, get over it. No need to be rude to a fellow fins fan though.

Is that really necessary? I mean seriously we are all fins fans here, why do you have to be just plain rude to the guy? Sparano is the hot topic, there are alot of threads, no big deal, get over it. No need to be rude to a fellow fins fan though.

This.

Could you back off considering I made a post/thread at 2:31am that I thought was constructive about this situation after hearing about the breaking news.

Plus, not that I need a silver star, but please look about the forum in which I link other fin fans to articles that I find interesting throughout the local and national media. Whether it is Sunday's inactives, injury tweets, radio commentary or Omar Kelly saying something dumb, I do it to connect other Fin Fans, so maybe they can have "one stop shopping" for their Dolphins information.

I find it funny that at 2:45 am what seemed to anger you is not Sparano coming back, but is a tread started by me.

Much appreciation to others on this thread.

If the Lombardi report is true, it has become a very interesting turn of events.

I am not a Tony guy, but COULD be okay with it with some stipulations. However, those stipulations are going to be hard to come by. AT ISSUE: Who is your OC and QB?

Positives:
- Cheaper coach might mean more bonuses to FA's and re-signing our players
- IF there is a lockout the Fins are not "behind the 8 Ball" in their prep. However, with a new OC and if Mike Nolan were to leave, that theory flies out the window.
- Will there be an offseason of aggressive moves to get elite players to make a run to save Tony and Jeff?
- The Fins are not totally starting over

Negatives
- Tony is not on the best of grounds so an innovative OC is not likely to come to Miami. A recently failed OC that is recycled is more likey.
- Who can the Fins get for a QB?
- Interest in the team is so low
- Does TS's philosophy have any chance in today's NFL

With Tony coaching for his life, this team is going to go for broke in trying to acquire a QB, btw. The QB will be Kolb or Orton next year. What they have to give up, I have no idea.

Just another in a long line of horrific decisions made by this franchise. If this franchise is really dumb enough to pass on having the chance of hiring someone like Cowher in place of Sparano, then we deserve to get sunk in another 5 years of mediocrity or worse. Cant wait to see us kick some more field goals and get blown out on national TV again next year!

Back
Top Bottom