Positives from game ?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from game ??

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know it was the first game of the year and i have heard a lot of negative talk about our play.However i did see some good play as well.Cutler look good not great,Ajayi was a beast and it looked like the o line did a good job for most of the day.
What were your positives from the game?

The run defense today was a far cry from watching Le'Veon Bell disect us all day like he did in the playoffs. I believe under 45 yards rushing allowed today. I'll take it for now lol.

What others mentioned in previous posts.

Run blocking was good and Hull should get a bonus star for his hustle today.

A shout out to Gase for negatives. Bad play calling, poor choice to challenge (calls like that always go to house) and what the hell was that last timeout, not sure if that was him or not but yikes.

I thought Parker made a couple elite catches. Looks like he can become a dominant force.
Boy did he ever. That one where he stole the ball from the defender who had a sure interception was incredible as was that busted play, long one he hauled in. He still needs to work on his concentration to become an elite WR. That catch / fumble / non-fumble was just laziness w the ball. Need to tuck that running across the middle. Needs to stamp out the mental lapses - there is nothing that kid cannot do if he gets the mental part down.

The O-line had a good game. They ran the ball pretty well and the Chargers only managed to get 1 sack on Cutler.

Cutler has underrated pocket presence and mobility.

Set the expectation going forward for our players that they can overcome and rise above sub-par play to still come out the winner

Back
Top Bottom