Positivity ='s Bills Misery! Post Your Good Stuff Here! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positivity ='s Bills Misery! Post Your Good Stuff Here!

Iā€™m just praying Baltimore wins Sunday. It was great to see the Bills lose, but KC losing will be just as satisfying.

Apparently, the mafia of western NY was mocking a a certain pop vocalist. So, is it poetic justice they lost?

Reasons I don't want KC... the aforementioned vocalist & #15 has become such a whiney d-bag.

....and coach Wayne Fontes ...lber Chris Spielman...heck even after playing for us and going around a bit I still see Suh as their guy šŸ˜‚

Told someone i was pulling for Detroit to win the super bowl, they said i couldnt get on the wagon. Went home and sent them a pic of my autographed Barry Sanders jersey and said "bitch please"

Ok, I will set aside certain realities about the Phins and lead with this.

Since Josh Allen has been in the league, the Bills have not won an AFC championship, and I think the door is closing, he set the world on fire with his running, but, like Cam Newton, he is "running" out of legs. SO I don't think they will continue to be as great of a force.

Also, they are ugly and smell bad, so there is that.

The Never Standing Down Wind Of Buffalo Fans VIPER

Back
Top Bottom