Possibilities of Creating a Draft Tracker/War Room--- w/ Fan Pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possibilities of Creating a Draft Tracker/War Room--- w/ Fan Pick

305finforlife

Starter
Reaction score
I would like to know from the powers that be...We as FIN Fans have all suggested Picks, Trade, etc for the team to make for this upcoming draft. Many of us go great lengths to create our mock drafts and ask for fellow fan input. I ask is it possible to create a Draft Tracker (Somewhat similar to Fantasy Football (YahooSports)) that allows for fans to select players select players from a list and place them in a Finsheaven 7rd Dradt Board. THe Board would list all the possible picks fans believe we will take Round by Round (fans can also input comments (short comments!)). As the draft begins fans can log on to the site and see how our desired picks have fallen in the draft (w/team they end up on located next to their name).

In short creating somewhat of our own fan DOLPHIN DRAFT WAR ROOM. I am relatively new to the site so I am not sure if this has already been mention since the last draft.

I am open to everyones comments

Back
Top Bottom