Possible leak of new logo | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible leak of new logo

1972 uniforms!!!!!!!

The Fins have a throwback hat day for the Raider game. The hats sold on Ebay after because they looked so good. Why wouldn't the wizards in the FO figure out that the retro look would sell big in Miami? So stupid.

You're talking about the same people who re-designed the website to a 70's look for the week leading into the Jacksonville game, had a whole 40th Anniversary celebration for the '72 team... And never even considered wearing the throwback uniforms. It seems like they're tone deaf sometimes.

please no. that cant be it the way greise and dan explained it

This is supposedly an unfinished version of the new logo. It won't look exactly like that. I kind of like it. It's simple and traditional looking. Not wild about the new pose, but better than some of the mocks floating around. This logo looks much more classy than the current cartoon version.

The reaction to logo changes for established brands are almost always negative initially, but people get used to it in time and start to like it. People are just resistant to change. Well, the only constant is change. This brand needed a reboot, and getting away from the hokey current logo is a change for the best.

You're talking about the same people who re-designed the website to a 70's look for the week leading into the Jacksonville game, had a whole 40th Anniversary celebration for the '72 team... And never even considered wearing the throwback uniforms. It seems like they're tone deaf sometimes.

I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, but over the last few years sometimes my thought process is totally the opposite of those at the top of the Fins org.

I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, but over the last few years sometimes my thought process is totally the opposite of those at the top of the Fins org.

Mine too. They have no clue how much money they'd make if they wore and sold the throwbacks? Really? Is it possible to be that dumb?

Why do so may of you think its horrible? I think it looks pretty streamline and simple. I kind of like it. Change is always hard but I think that it would grow on us.

Why do we need a new logo? I love current one. I guess I'm alone.

Impossibly terrible. Can't be real. That is one effeminate dolphin. There was a mock a few weeks ago floating around here that looked infinitely better.

I don't think that logo is horrible. It's better than some posted here before. I don't want it to be the ultimate product at the end of the day though.

That logo honestly looks like it should be embroidered on a set of hotel towels. It sucks.

Back
Top Bottom