Possible Offensive Coordinators | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible Offensive Coordinators

we are promoting our WR coach to OC

Seriously. no joke. That is what we are doing

If Sparano does indeed stay then that's going to be about the only choice. I can't see an OC coming in with a lame duck coach.

No good OC will come to this mess, especially for a lame duck coach on his last year.

It will be whatever coach is left standing once the asststant coaches (offense) are fired. No other OC will come here, no way.

On the bright side. If we promote an OC from within we can get Luck next year. Because this team will be the worst team in the league. The D will quit about half way through the season once they see the offense can't score more than a few fieldgoals.

The only was would be to give TS a contract extension knowing you may have to absorb the loss if we bow out again next season!

Realistically what OC wants to come to this team now, because the HC is only going to be here 1 year, so who would take a job knowing that its for 1 year. Once the HC leaves the new HC usually cleans house and picks his own guys....So I think we will not get a good OC for next year....Oh no we suck again.........

I think hayden fox should be. he seems to know a lot.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

hmmm, josh mcdaniels and mike nolan. good fit. hmmmmmm

Thanks for the support. I love it when posters get personal.

I betcha I would not have screwed up the last week as bad as our billionaire owner.

No OC is coming here.

People who are thinking McDaniels are funny.

With the cash we saved on harbaugh we can pay for a good oc. Only thing keeping us from contention.

That locker room will be a joke next year.

If Sparano does indeed stay then that's going to be about the only choice. I can't see an OC coming in with a lame duck coach.

I can see a good OC coming here because there is an opportunity for him to become the HC if Sparano eventually leaves.

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

That locker room will be a joke next year.

I seriously doubt that.

I can see a good OC coming here because there is an opportunity for him to become the HC if Sparano eventually leaves.

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

I seriously doubt that.

What OC that could possibly make the jump converting to HC in a year, will uproot his family to make a move for a probable lame duck coach? Its going to be a hard sell for a decent OC, nevermind a good one.

Back
Top Bottom