Possible starting lineup....

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Heisenphin, May 15, 2017.

1. The Ghost

The Ghost Stamos

Agreed 100%.

No way is Asiata not starting week 1. Unless he's simply not grasping the offense I can't see anyway he's not the week one starter. He's already 24 years old going on 25 by season's end so he's not some young raw prospect. If he needed to add size and strength I'd say maybe but he's got an NFL body already.

2. jnozag

jnozag Well-Known Member

lol everyone freaking out that we don't have a single week 1 starter. not that big a deal. Harris, Raekwon, Tankersly and Asiata will all see a lot snaps this year. None of them are starting against tampa bay though. simple as that

3. Ryan1973

Ryan1973 Pro Bowler

And how do you know that for sure? Can you give me the winning lotto numbers too?

Goin` Deep likes this.
  4. NorFlaFin

NorFlaFin PowerHungryMo'fo

Would not suprised is McMillan is day one starter and that unexpected cut comes from the lbs corp

5. kcbrown

kcbrown Life is what we make it. Donator

If Kwon starts, the Dolphins will have 3 starting LB's all which had over 100 tackles each last year. Now that is awesome.

Kiko - 115
    Kwon - 102 (@Ohio State)
    Timmons - 114 (@Pittsburgh)

...add close to the line tackling machine R. Jones back into the mix, and X. Howard who tackles well on the outside, and the run defense will not be bottom half of the league next year....book it.

6. Travis34

Travis34 chea Finheaven VIP Donator

I think I've got trouble going that far..

7. TannDaMan17

TannDaMan17 Well-Known Member

I'm not saying we are the best team in the league, I'd have to give that edge to NE due to coaching/experience, but i do feel we have the best roster. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Miami finishes top 10 in both scoring offense and scoring defense this year, we're that balanced. I know I'm biased, but I still feel we are already one of the top 5 teams in the NFL. This team is going to surprise a lot of people this year, I've never seen a roster like this for us before. I guess you would have to say our interior oline is our weakness, but there's lots of options there. Nate Allen is kind of ugly at FS, but every team has warts at certain positions, even NE. The sky is the limit for this team, looking forward to Tannehill and Tannenbaum silencing the haters for many years to come. Fins up.

8. DefensiveEnd76

DefensiveEnd76 Football Guru

Not very exciting to see the worst run blocking guard in the NFL last season (Bushrod) and an average journeyman (Larsen) as the starting guards.

9. Travis34

Travis34 chea Finheaven VIP Donator

I like the way you think I'll say that much!

But even if the "plan" is for Misi to start, there is no guarantee he makes it out of the pre season healthy

10. MRojas4

MRojas4 The Cheese Connoisseur Finheaven VIP

How the **** does Byron Maxwell still have a job. F'n terrible.

Dude would be a #3 CB on any other squad.

11. Eesti

Eesti Rookie

If that proves to be true then stick him out at SLB where he plays 35% of the defensive snaps. Raekwon in the middle and Alonso at WLB.

12. Dolph N.Fan

Dolph N.Fan A True Fan

Darr was kinda of crappy last year. He better step it up. I'm just glad names like Dallas Thomas, and Earl Mitchell aren't on that list.

13. BobDole

BobDole Suck it Trebek

That would be the plan B I assume. It'd be great if it was injuries ... makes that contract a bargain if he can hold up for 2 more seasons.

14. DefensiveEnd76

DefensiveEnd76 Football Guru

Tankersley (who tackles like a weak little girl) sure as hell won't learn how to tackle from Maxwell, who is so lame at attempting to tackle it's pathetic.