Possible trade for Mychal Kendricks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible trade for Mychal Kendricks

gfish24

Rookie
Reaction score
PBP reports that he is on the block or will be released. Thinks could be had for a late round draft choice and the contract would be manageable

Why does Philly hate him so much? I feel like he's been on the block for like 3 years.

Had to check and make sure it was a new thread. This has been posted here for the past 3-4 years. We will sign him right about the time we fix the O line, meaning never.

hahahaha.

I laugh cause I brought this up with co-workers today who are all Eagles fans. (I live and work near philly).

It feels like Kendricks has been on the trading block from the moment the Eagles made him a 2nd round pick six years ago.

He peaked very early in his career and then the injuries zapped some of his athleticism. If you would've told me three years ago he'd still be an Eagle i'd be shocked.

The Eagles need cap space, no sense in giving up anything more than a 2019 conditional 7th rounder.

He's undersized, injury prone and expensive, I'd look elsewhere unless he's a free agent in June.

he is actually likely out of Philly. Too much money now

Eagles have a lot of money invested in the linebacker position after signing Nigel Bradham, he basically is the odd man out for cap reasons. If I remember correctly (off the top of my head) Kendrick is owed 7.6 million next year. We shouldn't have the room to absorb that. If no one trades for him soon, they are just going to cut him anyway, worth a look if the money is right IMO.

he has been on the trade block for like 3 years

is it 2015 again Seems people want in on him every offseason

He played well last year and is pretty solid LB
Still in his late 20's I believe. For a very late pick and if he restructured to good number I say yes

PBP reports that he is on the block or will be released. Thinks could be had for a late round draft choice and the contract would be manageable
YES PLEASE!

I have wanted him on the team for two years now.

Really hoping he is cut free as we already lack a pick in the 5th round and trading our last 4th would mean no picks from the 3rd through round 6!

Back
Top Bottom