Possible Trade Partner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible Trade Partner

weisdolphins

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
would you guys be willing to go down to number 32 if it got us extra picks?

www.nflfans.com

AP reports the Pittsburgh Steelers have 10 draft picks for the NFL Draft, but do not have 10 openings. As a result, the team is expected to attempt to trade up in the first round of the draft. The team's director of football operations, Kevin Colbert, said, "We'll be open to use some of those extra picks for the possibility of moving, sure."

fastball83 said:
yes, i would like to trade down to cumulate more pick and I prefer trade down and keep ricky. :dolphins:

I would prefer to keep ricky as well

Depends on if we trade ricky, how much we get back from the trade or not, etc. If Denver gives us a 2nd round pick I would think we would be more likely not to trade down but again trading down with the steelers and having a 2nd rounder from Denver would be pretty sweet.

Who would the Steelers want so bad to move up? I don't think I've ever remembered the frugal Steelers moving up in the draft, especially half way up the draft to 16. If LenDale White is who their after, I would think he would still be there at 32 with his injury factored in.

23Dolphins34 said:
Who would the Steelers want so bad to move up? I don't think I've ever remembered the frugal Steelers moving up in the draft, especially half way up the draft to 16. If LenDale White is who their after, I would think he would still be there at 32 with his injury factored in.

They traded way up to get Palamalu just a couple of drafts ago.

Back
Top Bottom