Possible trade partner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible trade partner

Spegg

Section 429 Row 17
Reaction score
...the Steelers held their pre-draft media meeting on Monday and director of operations Kevin Colbert stated that the Steelers will be willing to move up in the Draft for a player they covet...the Steelers have 10 picks in the Draft and want to use the extra picks as trade-bait...the Steelers should have no trouble finding a trading partner because their are several teams that want to move down on the first day of the Draft.

I wouldn't mind moving down to the end of the first if we could pick up their 2nd and 4th. Our 1 for their 1,2 & 4.
The value works out like this
Our 1 = 1000
Their 1 = 600
Their 2 = 270
Their 4 = 44
We come out a little short, but with the need for more picks I wouldn't mind all that much. Their 3 = 116, but I don't know that they would make the trade for their 1, 2 & 3.

I'd rather see Miami take Pittsburgh's 2007 3rd rounder than their 2006 4th. Otherwise, I agree that they could be a viable trade partner if the guy they covet is DeAngelo Williams.

Jimmy James said:
I'd rather see Miami take Pittsburgh's 2007 3rd rounder than their 2006 4th. Otherwise, I agree that they could be a viable trade partner if the guy they covet is DeAngelo Williams.

That would work. I just think we need to get more picks. Having only 2 in the first 3 rounds isn't good.

Back
Top Bottom