Possible Trades | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible Trades

Hampton53

Practice Squad
Reaction score
As I see it the Dolphins have quite a few ways of trading down

With the jets or vikes for Cutler

With Ind Car or Pitt for a RB

The only way I would trade with the jets is if we get their 1 2 3 and next years #1 overall pick Can't help out a division opponent by giving them a Qb while they probably snag either D'Brick or Mario Williams

IDEAL Situation Trade with Minny so they can grab Cutler and then Trade with Pitt/Car/Ind who all need a RB

If this trade happened and could very well happen if Cutler is There at 16
what picks would we get
Minn + Pitt=
Minn + Car=
Minn + Ind=

Hampton53 said:
As I see it the Dolphins have quite a few ways of trading down

With the jets or vikes for Cutler

With Ind Car or Pitt for a RB

The only way I would trade with the jets is if we get their 1 2 3 and next years #1 overall pick Can't help out a division opponent by giving them a Qb while they probably snag either D'Brick or Mario Williams

IDEAL Situation Trade with Minny so they can grab Cutler and then Trade with Pitt/Car/Ind who all need a RB

If this trade happened and could very well happen if Cutler is There at 16
what picks would we get
Minn + Pitt=
Minn + Car=
Minn + Ind=

uhhh......there is no way the jets give up their 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks this year and their 1st round pick next year for our 1st round pick. Bank on it, will never happen.

newlownorder said:
uhhh......there is no way the jets give up their 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks this year and their 1st round pick next year for our 1st round pick. Bank on it, will never happen.

thats why he's saying it... since they are a division rival he doesnt wanna cut them any slack, therefore make them give up an arm and a leg or be stuck in the slot they are in.

Back
Top Bottom