Possible WR's? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible WR's?

PhinsPhan122

Ted Hill
Reaction score
Wow, this is the first post of the new era in the Salary Cap forum.

What does anyone know about the potential for WR's in the free agent market. I remember hearing a while ago that Nate Burleson would be a good one. I don't think we should spend a lot of money though. I'd rather spend one of our picks in rounds 2-3 on a big physical receiver to go along with Ginn.

I don't think we should spend much on a WR, especially if he doesn't fill the need for a big WR. Bryant Johnson could be a sleeper signing as is DJ Hackett.

I was DJ hackett from the seahawks or Bernard Berrian from the bears and there is also Bryant Johnson from the Cards

as far as a big time WR type game breaker there is none this year. The only one with the potential of that in my eyes is Bryant Johnson so he might be an intriguing sign if the money is right, but only if the money is right. We are full of 2nd tier wide receivers so we don't need any more. Roy Williams I hear is being dangled for a trade so he might be another possibility and he is a game breaker, but he is not officially available so I don't include him.

Ocho Cinco wants out of cincy.

they said they won't trade him, doesn't mean they wont if the deal is to sweet, but that would require overpaying and we are not in a place to do that yet.

I was DJ hackett from the seahawks or Bernard Berrian from the bears and there is also Bryant Johnson from the Cards

You used to be DJ Hackett and Bernard Berrian? :wink:

I like Bryant Johnson...have to look at Roy Williams if he comes available too. And, if Chad Johnson is available for trade, have to make a push.

chad johnson would be great but i think he will be too expensive (multiple draft picks)
i would like bernard berrian in miami..he has good speed and would be a good big play receiver(just like ginn)...

How about Isaac Bruce? I think St. Louis may let him go. I think a veteran who runs impeccable routes, and still has some juice in the tank would be a nice addition for our young recievers, Hagan and Ginn. I don't think he would cost too much and he's as well-schooled at the position as one can be.

I love me some Ike Bruce.

I think the cards are going to shop Fitzgerald. Some1 else said Williams out of Detroit and yes Ocho. I dont know if Bill would want to put up the kind of loot he will want he has proven to be on the thrifty side with his WR's I just cant wait till march 1st to see the moves begin. Parcells, 1st round pick, a boat load of cap room and Jerry Jones chompin at the bit to get McFadden? AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Been a long time people. This franchise is to great to be this bad for this long.

I don't think there's any chance that the chargers are going to let chambers go anytime soon!

Back
Top Bottom