Possibly Brady's last year in 2018 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possibly Brady's last year in 2018

I won't believe it until it's official.

Guy is still incredible.

Things are getting interesting.

Nate Solder gone. Amendola gone. Dion Lewis gone, Gronk still talking retirement. Edelman coming back from a torn ACL. Malcolm Butler gone.

I mean...I know he's immortal and all, but at some point you have to think...if his LT is leaving, his primary weapon is thinking about retiring, his safety blanket just signed with us, his RB is gone, and his best WR from 2016 is coming back from an ACL...he must be looking around him, going "****."

Things are getting interesting.

Nate Solder gone. Amendola gone. Dion Lewis gone, Gronk still talking retirement. Edelman coming back from a torn ACL. Malcolm Butler gone.

I mean...I know he's immortal and all, but at some point you have to think...if his LT is leaving, his primary weapon is thinking about retiring, his safety blanket just signed with us, his RB is gone, and his best WR from 2016 is coming back from an ACL...he must be looking around him, going "****."
I'm with everyone else when in the fact I'll believe it when I see it. But you are right. This has to be the most star players that have left the Patriots in one season. I could be wrong but it sure seems like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

Because it's the Pats. They trick other teams. Into handing over picks and players for fools gold.

He doesn't look like fools gold so far.

Brady will be the Pats QB for the remainder of our lifetimes. If we're lucky, maybe our children's children will live in a world where the Pats don't win the division every year.

The Dynasty is over. Once they fail to reach another Super Bowl Brady will start to consider calling it quits. Probably will be gone by 2020. Belichick may follow him into retirement or move on to a different team.

There is definitely turmoil in pats land right now.

And I wouldn't count my chickens about Jimmy G just yet. If you actually look at how he played in SF last year, and not just at the teams wins, you'd see a very average QB.

And now Brandin Cooks traded to the Rams. The Pats era is coming to an end in the next couple of seasons.

Let's capitalize.

And now Brandin Cooks traded to the Rams. The Pats era is coming to an end in the next couple of seasons.

Let's capitalize.
Nothing ends while Belichick is in charge. Now they may not be as dominant without Brady but they will always be fighting for the division title and a playoff spot.

Back
Top Bottom