Post blowout mock..yuck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post blowout mock..yuck

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
Great season all things considered (1-4 start). The first 4 picks in this next draft will highly favor whether we take that next step as a perennial playoff team. So, here you are:

1.)Zach Cunningham, SOLB out of Vanderbilt(6'3,239)

2Montravious Adams, DT out of Auburn(6'3,309)

3.)Kendell Beckwith, ILB out of LSU(6'2",252)

4.)Corn Elder, CB out of Miami(5'10",186)

5.)Damian Mama, G out of USC(6'2",325)

6.)Josh Jones, FS out of NC St(6'2",215)

7.)K.D Cannon, WR out of Baylor(5'11",180)

As of right now, before compensatory picks are given out, the Fins have picks in rounds 1, 2, 5, 6, and 7. No picks currently in rounds 3 and 4. I'm not sure why you'd draft Cunningham for this team. Kiko is already on here (assuming he's kept) and he should move to the weak side. The Beckwith pick I can get behind, as long as the ACL checks out. He tore it against Florida back in November. But that's the problem with not having a 3rd or a 4th rounder. That's about where I'd target him. Hopefully they get a 3rd round compensatory pick.

An edge rusher should be the pick in either the 1st or 2nd.

Corn Elder is gone before the fourth round, and probably before the 3rd. He's a good fit for the Fins in the slot though. I just don't think we can afford to spend a high pick on him.

As of right now, before compensatory picks are given out, the Fins have picks in rounds 1, 2, 5, 6, and 7. No picks currently in rounds 3 and 4. I'm not sure why you'd draft Cunningham for this team. Kiko is already on here (assuming he's kept) and he should move to the weak side. The Beckwith pick I can get behind, as long as the ACL checks out. He tore it against Florida back in November. But that's the problem with not having a 3rd or a 4th rounder. That's about where I'd target him. Hopefully they get a 3rd round compensatory pick.

An edge rusher should be the pick in either the 1st or 2nd.

Cunningham can be the mike.

I still like Foster better as a Mike, if given a choice, but he will be gone before Miami picks.

with Cunningham its all about technique. he has great instincts and range. give him the right coach and he will tackle a lot better

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

you want somebody who hits hard? get Jerrad Davis

Back
Top Bottom