Post FA mock from FanSided | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post FA mock from FanSided

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I'd be a big fan of the first three picks. CJ Mosley is still the best ILB in the draft. Richardson would be a solid value in the 2nd round and C.J. is catches everything and is more athletic than his numbers would suggest. If somehow Taylor Lewan slipped to the 19th pick I'd probably want to take him and flip the Antonio Richardson pick to Telvin Smith. I'm tired of getting torched over the middle of the field every year.

Nice mock though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would cry tears of joy if the draft played out like this. Except I would like Archer in the 6th or 7th and move Thiggy to back up the slot.

I'd be a big fan of the first three picks. CJ Mosley is still the best ILB in the draft. Richardson would be a solid value in the 2nd round and C.J. is catches everything and is more athletic than his numbers would suggest. If somehow Taylor Lewan slipped to the 19th pick I'd probably want to take him and flip the Antonio Richardson pick to Telvin Smith. I'm tired of getting torched over the middle of the field every year.

Nice mock though!
I actually think his compatriot on the other side, Ja’Wuan James, maybe the better Pro.

I tried for value in each round while still thinking about need:

19 WR MIKE EVANS TEXAS A&M

50 OT MORGAN MOSES VIRGINIA

81 RB CARLOS HYDE OHIO STATE

116 OT BILLY TURNER NORTH DAKOTA STATE

155 DE MICHAEL SAM MISSOURI

190 C RUSSELL BODINE NORTH CAROLINA

234 OT JUSTIN BRITT MISSOURI

Honestly, Evans won't be there and would be a horrible pick for us considering what needs we have and I also highly doubt that Hyde makes to the mid-third.

With the needs at guard as well I also doubt three offensive tackles being taken, as well as a center.

Back
Top Bottom