Post game locker room speech- enjoy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post game locker room speech- enjoy

i like philbin over sporano 99%, the only part better about tony bologna was his locker room speeches pumped me up!!!

i like philbin over sporano 99%, the only part better about tony bologna was his locker room speeches pumped me up!!!

Sparano's post game speeches were stupid.

Always ended with "take the next two days off, I'll see you on wednesday". Retarded.

Always ended with "take the next two days off, I'll see you on Wednesday". Retarded.[/QUOTE]

... when this is what gets your biggest response, there's something wrong.... Sporano was a terrible motivator

Always ended with "take the next two days off, I'll see you on wednesday". Retarded.

especially when you start 0-7...that take the next two days off stuff should never come up then

I'm waiting for some idiot to post "he should not have been reading his speech from a q-card, it should have been more spontaneous, he should have look the men in their eyes, this is all a sign of weakness!!" bul****!

Well done coach and team. Proud to be a Fins fan!

That paints the picture perfectly why he was unable to get the most out of these players.

Can we get an analysis of Joe Philbin's body language and eye contact?

I have been a supporter of Philbin since his arrival. However, I thought Tony did have the lockerroom support. Despite being undermined by Ross this last year he still did have the lockeroom for most of the season. He speeches were good for football guys not Harvard speeches. So I don't fault in for the lockeroom language, just lack of coaching skills and helping each player improve individually.

Just a thought: How would have Henne developed with this coaching staff? I know he would still would make many dumb mistakes, but I thought he regressed each year. What happens with better coaching?

Just a thought: How would have Henne developed with this coaching staff? I know he would still would make many dumb mistakes, but I thought he regressed each year. What happens with better coaching?
Henne would not be a fit for the WCO....and I can't understand why people keep bringing him up.

I think Henne would have developed better with any coaching staff, though I'm not sold that he ever would have been a serviceable starting QB.

Henning and Sparano really ruined his development, though.

Back
Top Bottom