Post Game Thoughts - @Carolina | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Game Thoughts - @Carolina

Gase is done. The shock from the Ajayi trade kicked this team in the pants and it resulted in them playing hard for one game...in which they lose. Now reality sets in, and now the team is without their former best player and QB'd by a guy who was never good and whose performance tendencies are those of a guy with ten years less experience. The defense quit. They don't care anymore, and I don't think they should either.

We can say what want about the defense- and its fair that they get criticized after the last two weeks, but this offense is horrific.

The defense will give up basically when they realize they have no chance offensively ala Denver.

Unfortunately were not exaclty set up for next year cap
Or draft wise. Shout out to Drake Parker and Landry for effort tonight.
Tannehill completely changes this offense. His ability to throw the deep ball forces teams to play more than 1 deep safety all year long. Cutler can't hit the broad side of a barn. I don't know why he feels the need to throw off his back foot every play but he was missing throws all night long that Ryan would have connected on. This season fell apart right along with Tannehill's ACL.

That qb tape was horrid

Out of his first 10 throws 8 were dog ****

Dog ****

His best throw was a stop route to stills on a 3rd down.

He had about 5 quality throws and left a ton of plays on the field.

Lead Landry into a damn hit he’s damn lucky he didnt break ribs on threw Julius Thomas on a open 6 into the damn boundary. He threw him into the damn sideline

It’s trash qb play and it’s the worst unit on the team

Cutler missed a lot of easy throws tonight and he was well protected. I can't give him a pass. And the last TD was garbage time.

He did miss a couple of throws and toss a bad INT. He also connected on 22 of 37 60% for 2 TD, 1 INT and threw for 213 yards against the number 1 defense in football. Not a great game but considering how the defense got steamrolled, the O-line wasn't very good, the running game broke 1 big run and was pretty much non existent the rest of the game, it wasn't half bad.

Now a QB who shouldn't have got a pass was the 1 on the other team tonight. He had thrown for 10 TD and 11 INT coming into this game but his stacked team was 6-3 with very little help from him. Then he got the gift of going against an awful Miami defense that got simply eaten alive by the Panthers. Thankfully for Cam, he gets a lot of passes because he is surrounded by stellar talent and good coaching.

I'm probably crazy for believing this but football is the ultimate team sport. Miami team blows and Carolina does not. With Matt Moore at the helm this year, the team probably doesn't have the 4 wins it has now. I know, RT would have thrown much better tonight though, since he likes to hang in that and hold onto the ball a lot longer than Cutler does. Good call against the league leading defense in sacks, I'm sure RT lack of pocket presence would have provided great results tonight.

That's kinda how it works yeah, if he had thrown a 2nd INT at any point you would have talked **** about it. So why does it not count that his stat line was pretty respectable against the number 1 defense in all of football?

Did it not occur to you that the Panthers were averaging 18 points a game and just lit up the Dolphins defense like an XMAS tree for 45 ****ing points? Maybe if the Dolphins defense kept it under 30 and helped a little with the time of possession this game wouldn't have had a "garbage time"

Who cares what his stat line is, he didn't play that well when the game actually mattered and he is still playing terrible fundamental football.

There's a reason why guys like Jay Cutler have a career losing record. They are bad football players.

He did miss a couple of throws and toss a bad INT. He also connected on 22 of 37 60% for 2 TD, 1 INT and threw for 213 yards against the number 1 defense in football. Not a great game but considering how the defense got steamrolled, the O-line wasn't very good, the running game broke 1 big run and was pretty much non existent the rest of the game, it wasn't half bad.

Now a QB who shouldn't have got a pass was the 1 on the other team tonight. He had thrown for 10 TD and 11 INT coming into this game but his stacked team was 6-3 with very little help from him. Then he got the gift of going against an awful Miami defense that got simply eaten alive by the Panthers. Thankfully for Cam, he gets a lot of passes because he is surrounded by stellar talent and good coaching.

I'm probably crazy for believing this but football is the ultimate team sport. Miami team blows and Carolina does not. With Matt Moore at the helm this year, the team probably doesn't have the 4 wins it has now. I know, RT would have thrown much better tonight though, since he likes to hang in that and hold onto the ball a lot longer than Cutler does. Good call against the league leading defense in sacks, I'm sure RT lack of pocket presence would have provided great results tonight.
I'm not putting the loss on Jay. We were bad everywhere tonight.

Gase is done. The shock from the Ajayi trade kicked this team in the pants and it resulted in them playing hard for one game...in which they lose. Now reality sets in, and now the team is without their former best player and QB'd by a guy who was never good and whose performance tendencies are those of a guy with ten years less experience. The defense quit. They don't care anymore, and I don't think they should either.
Sadly, you may be 100% accurate on all of this.

The O-line was fine tonight, certainly improved over the last couple of games.

He’s horrific is what he is

This season can’t end soon enough

That tapes a joke

yeah i know. all i heard for 5 years is what **** the O line was and thats whats holding ryan back but now cutler is responsible for the **** offense? we have the worst o line in the league. the worst.

yeah i know. all i heard for 5 years is what **** the O line was and thats whats holding ryan back but now cutler is responsible for the **** offense? we have the worst o line in the league. the worst.
Tonight was not on the Oline. Larsen Stabilized the left side for the most part and Davis was ok at RT. Cutler had plenty of time to throw, he just sucked at it. He is going to get eaten alive at the next team meeting in the QB room.

Wait you blame the oline for THAT offensive effort tonight? Seriously

Wow

Ok

Team has no qb is the elephant in the room

Wait you blame the oline for THAT offensive effort tonight? Seriously

Wow

Ok

Team has no qb is the elephant in the room

the o line is crippling this offense just like it has for the past 5 years and we have a coach that doesnt know what to do about it. blame cutler all you want. he never should have been brought here in the first place we cant protect him.

Tonight was not on the Oline. Larsen Stabilized the left side for the most part and Davis was ok at RT. Cutler had plenty of time to throw, he just sucked at it. He is going to get eaten alive at the next team meeting in the QB room.

larsen got blown up on the 4th down run. davis was the illegal formation that put us in 3rd and long. pouncey penalty for another 3rd and long. the line was its usual **** guys...

the o line is crippling this offense just like it has for the past 5 years and we have a coach that doesnt know what to do about it. blame cutler all you want. he never should have been brought here in the first place we cant protect him.
Cutler was barely touched tonight and our Running Game finally showed some sign of life. The last thing I would blame is the offensive line, this might have been their best game of the year.

Back
Top Bottom