Post ur picks for who wins Heisman trophy this year. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post ur picks for who wins Heisman trophy this year.

Perfect23

Active Roster
Reaction score
Mine our

Brady Quinn-ND

Darius Walker-ND

Troy Smith-Ohio State

Paul Puslowski-Penn State

Dwanye Jarret if he gets to play this year-USC

and My sleeper pick is Kyle Wright-Miami

Guys and Gals ur picks.

im still mortified that probably the GREATEST running back in the last 25-30 years wasnt mentioned.....or mayb im just a mindless redneck okie who dont kno no betta...:boohoo:

Not sure about that greatest RB in the last 25-30 years part. But Quinn is my pick also. Peterson will come in 2nd though :)

well we all kno why pretty boy Quinn will get the hardware :tongue:

jk, but this should be an interesting race this year between Peterson and Quinn, im sure itll all depend on who has the better team

DonShula84 said:
Not sure about that greatest RB in the last 25-30 years part. But Quinn is my pick also. Peterson will come in 2nd though :)

just wonderin since im a lil younger name some RBs over the last 20-30 years who may be better than #28?

*not a smart-*** comment* :D

AirFishOne said:
just wonderin since im a lil younger name some RBs over the last 20-30 years who may be better than #28?

Well is he better than even Reggie Bush? Or do you just mean he is the best RB on OU in the last 20+ years

AirFishOne said:

He just thinks Peterson is the best cause he plays for Oklahoma.:shakeno:

AirFishOne said:
im still mortified that probably the GREATEST running back in the last 25-30 years wasnt mentioned.....or mayb im just a mindless redneck okie who dont kno no betta...:boohoo:

:lol::lol::lol: And the Biggest Homer Award goes to.........

all you canes and gator fans have NO ROOM to talk, Kyle Wright this, Chris Leak that....you guys are as much homer as I am, it would be the same had AD gone to Texas or another school just I wouldnt praise him.

To Don's post, Reggie Bush was good but you cant deny the talent that surrounded him, with OU Line last year I doubt he puts up great numbers

ok let me apologize, I kno since im the only OU fan on here no one will agree with me i always forget, but that was an hopnset post about one of the greatest rb in the last 20-30 years, mayb I should of put the best talent, since AD isnt done yet, again srry i offended so many with my homerizm

AirFishOne said:
all you canes and gator fans have NO ROOM to talk, Kyle Wright this, Chris Leak that....you guys are as much homer as I am, it would be the same had AD gone to Texas or another school just I wouldnt praise him.
:rolleyes2 Give me a break. I don't see any Gator fans praising Chris Leak. Hell, the majority of them here can't wait til he's gone so Tebow can takeover. Some of us have PLENTY of room to talk.

And you know by saying 20-30 years your including Barry Sanders and Emmitt Smith??? And if your just considering college careers, Ricky Willams and Ron Dayne.

I was not aware of how Tebow's talent, for that i aplogize, I misundersttod some posts i guess considering some ppl think Leak will do good in Meyers system

about AD I kno i include those 2 greats, I will never put anyone above Barry Sanders, but I beleive he is absolutley a top 5 back in that time frame

Back
Top Bottom