Post your reaction if the Dolphins won the superbowl this season. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post your reaction if the Dolphins won the superbowl this season.

I mean I'm a glass half full guy but no.... Just no.

129174163158469089gif-1.jpg

everybodydancenowp1gif-1.jpg

riker-1.gif

tumblr_lkgbnhL35Q1qb7645o1_4001-1.gif

Now back to reality :chuckle:

Considering we haven`t been to the SB since the 1984 season and we have a rookie QB, and a rookie HC....my reaction would be shock!

party_hard-1.gif

Attachments

• party_hard.gif
    party_hard.gif
    455 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say don't wake me up from this dream!
Because as much as I am a "Dolfan" , that is the only place they are making
the Super Bowl this year.

If the Fins won the SB this year, it would be incredible. However, it would mean we all know nothing about the NFL and what it takes to get to and win a Superbowl. It would mean that Philbin and Ireland would be worshiped by all and untouchable. The Miami Dolphins would, in one season, go from a laughing stock around the league to the team that everyone wants to emulate. If we did get there and won it, we'd be a dark horse long shot the entire way. This team has some talent but very little apparent depth, which is key to winning in the playoffs. It is within the realm of possibilities, but it is so overwhelmingly unlikely . . . A lot of good things are going to have to happen . . the receiver corps starting to click from top to bottom, for one thing. A great deal of luck . . . the ball always bouncing our way and injuries kept at a rate no worse than 2008. It's a long shot . . .

Back
Top Bottom