Post your reaction to the new logo in picture form... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post your reaction to the new logo in picture form...

View attachment 10140

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

computerfacepalm-1.gif

Settle down, Phinz - I never said I was a tough guy. This is an open forum, and I'm entitled to my opinion. And my opinion is that I do not like the new logo.

I don't need to settle down as I'm entitled to my own opinion as well. If you know where to find girly girl images, what does it say about your attempt to make fun of the logo?

All of the fuss about a new logo and new uniforms is simply a public relations move on the part of the front office to distract fans from the fact that we have had to endure four straight losing seasons. If I were Jeff Ireland and Mike Dee I would be trying to change the subject away from our last four seasons and Ireland's first two disastrous drafts as well. Don't be fooled Dolfans. The win-loss record is all that matters.

I don't need to settle down as I'm entitled to my own opinion as well. If you know where to find girly girl images, what does it say about your attempt to make fun of the logo?
The same thing it says about your attempt to start a confrontation with me over nothing. What is your motivation? Do you love the new logo so much that you feel you need to defend it so passionately? Well good for you.

And since you're so hell-bent on finding out where to find 'girly girl' images, there's this little thing called Google they just started about 15 years ago.

I can't be the only person who doesn't give a **** about the logo...

You aren't. But I'll say this, if the product on the field is good, people will embrace it. If the product on the field sucks, people will turn on it just like they have turned on everything else about this franchise.

tumblr_m7a4nkb0cg1qe5xqc-1.gif

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

71435_o-1.gif
reverse1289306930_rollercoasterthrowup-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom