Posting this info one last time | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Posting this info one last time

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
For everyone interested in welcoming the 2004 NFL football season, come to this great party. It's for fans of all teams, so make sure you wear your team colors. Best of all - free food. Here are the specifics. Party is tonight - begins at 5:00pm. If you are in or close to the area, there really is no reason to miss this bash. Address is:

Sportz Bar
RAMADA Conference Center
130 Route 10 West - East Hanover, New Jersey

Budweiser NFL Kick-off party

Monday August 9th 5pm

NFL Hall Of Fame Game

Denver vs Washington 8pm

Party For All NFL Team Fans

Tailgate Party 5p-8p

Gametime 8pm

Free BBQ Burgers,HotDogs,Chicken

Bud,Bud Lt Specials

Halftime NFL Trivia

Win Tickets To Giants Or Jets Preseason Game

Live Entertainment 5p-8p

Do Not Miss This Fan-tastic NFL Kick-off Party

I was excited until i noticed the party is taking place in New Jersey.
That'll be one hell of a commute for a party.
If i leave now i might make it just in time for kick-off!
I'm there!
:woot:

Sorry dude. We'll have a cold one for you.

teh Mick, don't sweat it. Thats only 1000 miles. If you drive straight through u can get there in about 12-14 hours.

Glad you're able to join us Michael. I probably won't be staying for the whole game, but the tailgate party should be awesome. See you later!

Good - you might also be interested in the Dolphins kickoff party on Saturday. The details are at www.ramadaeasthanover.com, then click on Sportz Bar/NFL Ticket and scroll down the page.

See you at the party. Ask Miami Mike to introduce you to Mary.

nj

Dolfan73 said:
teh Mick, don't sweat it. Thats only 1000 miles. If you drive straight through u can get there in about 12-14 hours.

To make a 1000 miles in 12 hours you would have to average over 83 miles an hour. Once you include stops for gas and traffic you would have to be averaging around a 100 ta make it in 12 hours. Even at 14 hours you would have ta average 71.4 and that would be quite impossible on I-95 headed to New Jersey. You would just get into too much traffic. His best bet is to get a chopper. :D

njfinfan said:
Good - you might also be interested in the Dolphins kickoff party on Saturday. The details are at www.ramadaeasthanover.com, then click on Sportz Bar/NFL Ticket and scroll down the page.

See you at the party. Ask Miami Mike to introduce you to Mary.

nj
I WILL MISS SATURDAY KICKOFF I HAVE RUSH TICKETS AT PNC ARTS CTR...

Dude

PHINS54 said:

lucky you. I love Rush. Have a great time. See you later

mary

PHINS54 said:

My brother in law saw them in PA last week, said it was awesome!

Well, that's very interesting, though not surprising. I hadn't heard about it though.

njfinfan said:
For everyone interested in welcoming the 2004 NFL football season, come to this great party. It's for fans of all teams, so make sure you wear your team colors. Best of all - free food. Here are the specifics. Party is tonight - begins at 5:00pm. If you are in or close to the area, there really is no reason to miss this bash. Address is:

Sportz Bar
RAMADA Conference Center
130 Route 10 West - East Hanover, New Jersey

Budweiser NFL Kick-off party

Monday August 9th 5pm

NFL Hall Of Fame Game

Denver vs Washington 8pm

Party For All NFL Team Fans

Tailgate Party 5p-8p

Gametime 8pm

Free BBQ Burgers,HotDogs,Chicken

Bud,Bud Lt Specials

Halftime NFL Trivia

Win Tickets To Giants Or Jets Preseason Game

Live Entertainment 5p-8p

Do Not Miss This Fan-tastic NFL Kick-off Party
Mods -

Thanks for not moving this yet. You can feel free to do so though. I know it shouldn't be in this forum. Just wanted to pass the word around and be sure people saw it.

Back
Top Bottom