Potential Trade Partners | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Potential Trade Partners

PSU Cane

Starter
Super Donator
Reaction score
So it's obvious that Miami is looking at both trading up and trading back. So who could we be talking to?

Trading Up
I think the main team here is Oakland. They do not want to draft at #3 by all accounts. If we are trading up to #3, it's to get the LT. It would probably cost us a #2 and a #3.

Another possibility is Cleveland....and this would be if they want to move back and take a QB. For this move, i think Miami would only need to give up a #2. This would only to be if a tackle slipped (don't see it happening) or if they want to move up for Milliner.

Trading Back
I see 2 main teams in play here...Dallas and San Francisco.

Dallas loves Kenny Vaccaro and needs a safety badly. They are afraid that St Louis will take him if he even makes it there. They could jump the Rams by swapping with Miami. For the trade value to work (if you go by the chart), Dallas would get Miami's #1 (12) and #3 (82) and Miami would get Dallas' #1 (18), #2 (46) and either their 4th or 5th round pick.

San Francisco has too many picks and want to move up. Reports are that they want a TE, so Eifert may be in play. But they also just lost Dashon Goldson, so Vaccaro might be in play here as well. For this trade to work, SF would need to give up #1 (31), #2 (34) and #4 (128) for Miami's #1 (12).

Which scenarios do you like?

Eventhough it's a business and people shouldn't take things personal, i have trouble imaging the Phins doing business with the Rams after Jeff Fisher last year and Jake Long this year.

Trading back it is Rams / Vikings/ 49ers if Tavon Austin makes it to 12 and we havent traded up,Look for the Viks and Rams to fight over our 12.If he's gone The 49ers 31 and 34 look sweet!

Back
Top Bottom