Pouncey, Tannehill, Jordan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pouncey, Tannehill, Jordan

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
So far Ireland has hit home runs on his first 3 first round picks... hopefully we do well tomorrow and Saturday

You can't say he's hit a home run with Jordan, the guy hasn't even been signed yet, let alone played a down. I like the pick, but come on.

Home run? The guy hasn't even signed his contr.... wow, beaten to that point already.

So far Ireland has hit home runs on his first 3 first round picks... hopefully we do well tomorrow and Saturday

Is that an actual live picture as your sig...? Those white tops on aqua bottoms are HIDEOUS! I really hope they look different on field. In regards to this topic, you can't really say that Jordan was a "home run" yet. I agree with the pick, and we robbed Oakland trade value wise, and am definitely anxious to see what this kid can do at the pro level to benefit our squad. But jesus...those uniforms...:ponder:

he might be a better pick than Pouncey or Tannehill

When you draft Dion Jordan by moving up to 3rd from 12th with one of your two picks in the 2nd round...you have hit a ****ing grand slam home run baby! Book it.

Back
Top Bottom