Pouncey's snaps | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pouncey's snaps

67Stang

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I love Pouncey, but his shotgun snaps are still a bit erratic.

I think 25 mph winds would do that to your snaps...

Not for a good center. Problem is, Pouncey has a very soft shotgun snap b/c he has always been a bit erratic with it and the soft toss allows the QB to react if it's a bit offline. Pouncey is a great player but shotgun snaps have always been an issue for him.

Not for a good center. Problem is, Pouncey has a very soft shotgun snap b/c he has always been a bit erratic with it and the soft toss allows the QB to react if it's a bit offline. Pouncey is a great player but shotgun snaps have always been an issue for him.

Okay. I'm pretty sure 25 mph winds in frigid ass cold weather would have an effect on *any* level of a center. I never said Pouncey was a great snapper, by the way.

Besides, there are better things out there to nitpick when it comes to this team.

Really? We have maybe 15 to 20 problems with this team. Pouncey's shotgun snaps are not one of them.

Okay. I'm pretty sure 25 mph winds in frigid ass cold weather would have an effect on *any* level of a center. I never said Pouncey was a great snapper, by the way.

Besides, there are better things out there to nitpick when it comes to this team.

I'm not nitpicking on Pouncey either b/c he's been a great player so far, but his snaps have always been a bit erratic. Last year Moore struggled with them and i've seen Tannehill have issues at times this year as well. The quicker it gets to the QB (and accurately), the quicker the QB can get his eyes downfield to locate receivers. That's where it hurts at times. And New Englands center didn't seem to have issues with snaps.....probably b/c he's used to the cold weather, but still.

It hasn't been just today...Tanne has saved a bunch all year.

Back
Top Bottom