Power rankings on ESPN have us at 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power rankings on ESPN have us at 23

dolphinator86

You are TERMINATED!!
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

This weeks power ranking is out and it has our Dolphins ranked 23rd.

other notes
Pats move up four spots by beating a BAD 49er's team by 9. Mainly because they used a direct snap on a 4th and 2 they do not deserve to be ninth sorry they are good but not the top ten in the league.

Bills fall four after the beat down in Arizona

Jets move up one and they didnt play hahaha more of the love fest for the Bretts

I think that is an ok rating for us....maybe a tad low i think beating 2 top ten teams isnt a fluke and we should be at least 20th because of quality of wins. The falcons though at 3-2 are not better than us. Two of those wins are against the Lions GARBAGE and the chiefs TOTAL GARBAGE. So i believe that a spot or two higher is where we belong but we have made tremendous strides the last 3 weeks....KEEP IT UP BOYS

A lack of respect for the Fins is still out there. We are a 3 point underdog against the winless Texans. I bet if we beat the Texans and then the Bills at home the following week (we can do it) we'll be in the top half of the power rankings.

The one team that sticks out to me is the Colts. They are 2-2 but both their wins have been ugly and they could very well be 0-4 if it wasn't for some luck coming their way.

last time i saw Power Rankings we were like 28, and the Colts shouldve lost this past weekend. Rosenfels blew it...thank god we dont got that idiot nomore

A lack of respect for the Fins is still out there. We are a 3 point underdog against the winless Texans. I bet if we beat the Texans and then the Bills at home the following week (we can do it) we'll be in the top half of the power rankings.

we play the Ravens then the Bills.... but over all I agree with your assesment.

These rankings suck and I disagree with almost the whole thing.. especially the bottom half...

KC gets DESTROYED and the somehow dont move down not even 1 spot, the Bungles put up a good fight against Dallas and at least should be ahead of KC. The Rams dont move anywhere during a bye week but somehow the Jets got better.. Jax lose a close, tough, hard fought battle against a solid conference team and drop 5, but the Seahawks, who get BLOWN out by a conference rival, only drop 3... Oh yeah, the Raiders also managed to move up in the rankings after a well fought game with their bye week... They must have considered the dead Al Davis' presser a victory.

ESPN NEVER, and I mean NEVER ceaseS to amaze me with their ever concertnig efforts in being and stablizing the bottom feeders of the sports reporting world... My god al mighty they are horrible.

Here we go, oh look at the Dolphins they aren't as bad as we made them out to be....ooopppss!

Record 2-2
Total offense ranking: 10
Total Defense ranking: 7

Power ranking: 23???

Power ranking are a useless tool that any monkey could do just using the Wins and losses as a guideline!!!

So the Bears move up to 10 from 18 after beating the Eagles at home and the lowly Lions. But we beat the two teams who met in the AFC Championship game last year back to back...and that gets us a 3 game jump? Oh brother, let the ESPN bias roll on.

Seriously, I dont usually get that upset about stupid power rankings, but even I think thats ridiculous. On a more positive note, FOXSports has us at 17!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

Looks like we`ll just keep flying under the radar and garnering zero respect from everybody around the league. I say, GOOD! The jokes going to be on a lot of people by the time this seasons over.

So the Bears move up to 10 from 18 after beating the Eagles at home and the lowly Lions. But we beat the two teams who met in the AFC Championship game last year back to back...and that gets us a 3 game jump? Oh brother, let the ESPN bias roll on.

Seriously, I dont usually get that upset about stupid power rankings, but even I think thats ridiculous. On a more positive note, FOXSports has us at 17!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

:sidelol:

Fox sports also has the Jets jumping 4 spots after a huge bye week... haha

We have like 4 wins in a 2 year span...I think they have a right to be skeptical. And the Jets moving up 1 spot is understandable...if teams ahead of them lost, of course. Same as college football in that regard.

I am o.k. with that ranking, we may have won two games but we need to keep it going to earn us the respect.

You can't compare us to the colts, because the Colts have proven players on the team, alot of our players are just starting to prove themselves.

I like the ranking but what I really like is this statement. Here is some love for the Dolphins

The ravens ranked 28 and it says
"Once, a game against Miami looked like it would be relief from a tough starting stretch. Not anymore. (PK)"

Back
Top Bottom