Practice Updates 8/28 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Practice Updates 8/28

Lacey isn't very impressive. He doesn't tackle worth a damn and plays soft.

Special teams. In a 43 the first 5 lbs are about finding 3 base starters and 2 nickel ones and about having 2 depth players you are willing to play with. The last 2 when you keep 7 is about specials. Active on game day special teamers. You usually prefer the better athletes for specials. Lacy of those depth options is the best athlete. It's got to be between him Reilly and Allen for 2 spots.

Truth is too if they liked Allen that much at mike for this year at least they wouldn't have gone out and signed mauluga.

The real wild cards here are mauluga and Hewitt. If they make it as part of the top 5 then Miami has 5 lbs they are comfortable playing with. If mauluga doesn't make it then it becomes hull and Allen. Again something they looked to avoid by signing Rey.

If Rey makes it expecting the lb Corp to be Timmons Rey Alonso Hewitt hull Reilly lacy.

The last 2 of which they want to avoid playing with on defense if at all possible.

They have to be waiting on Hewitt for a reason. And that reason partially at least is depth wise nothing else is close to ready. He could be the 2 deep weak and strong thought.

I picked Reilly cause evidently he's a converted edge and I think he shows enough off the los feel that they would want to develop it at strong and evidently he's a very good specials player. Lacy needs to develop an NFL body for downhill and gap contact but the athlete is what you look for on specials. They both though need NFL bodies and red shirts in terms of playing on d.

Last edited:
Bills trade ILB Reggie Ragland to Chiefs for a 2nd round pick. Not saying Miami should have made the deal, but it gives you an idea of what the cost might be if you're thinking of trading for a starting caliber linebacker.

Bills trade ILB Reggie Ragland to Chiefs for a 2nd round pick. Not saying Miami should have made the deal, but it gives you an idea of what the cost might be if you're thinking of trading for a starting caliber linebacker.

It was for a 4th rd pick.

Way too high a price. Must not like ramik Wilson. Can't say I blame them. Derrick Johnsons torn both Achilles.

It was a 4th rd pick.

That is actually not a bad deal, the Chiefs still have their drafts picks next year, and the following draft they only lose a 4th. What is up with the Bills, and the trading of they better players.

Last edited:
They are packing it in big time with all ood their QB's out with concussions...

That is actually not a bad deal, we still have our drafts picks next year, and the following draft we only lose a 4th. What is up with the Bills, and the trading of they better players.

It's a steal for the Chiefs in their 3-4 defense should Ragland recover fully from his ACL.

I have no idea what the Bills are up to, but at least we should have 3-4 wins in our match-ups with them and the Jets this year.

It's a steal for the Chiefs in their 3-4 defense should Ragland recover fully from his ACL.

I have no idea what the Bills are up to, but at least we should have 3-4 wins in our match-ups with them and the Jets this year.

Yea...LOL Don't know why I said us. Chiefs did well in taking a shot.

I agree, I will take it, hope the fire sale continues up there.

Stop McCoy and the bills are done. All Tyrod's pocket play warts show up.

This team should sweep the jets and bills this year. Anything less is not acceptable

Back
Top Bottom