Practice Updates 8/29 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Practice Updates 8/29

Phillips can do back-flips...that in itself is amazing....if he can keep his internal desire at a high level, I love our 3 DTS....and I also love the Hayes & Timmons acquisitions....

Our front SIX (not seven) should be one of the best in the NFL IMO...

Wake
Branch
Suh
Hayes
Timmons
Kiko

Back 5 is young and up and coming....

Tank
X
Tippett (I know, he's hurt)
McCain (I expect him to step up this year, he's got the dog in him)
Jones
McDonald
Hendy
(I am not a fan of Allen, Aikens or Thomas)

Last edited:
I'm not on board with Suh kicking in practice, although the thought of it is making me laugh. We've lost too many players to injury. They can have their fun, BUT PLEASE DON'T GET HURT!!!

Imagine this entire sight had Suh torn an ACL kicking a FG

The risk of injuring an ACL kicking the ball is lower than the odds of him injuring it jogging while warming up for practice. You see more kickers injured while running trying to make a tackle than suffering a knee injury just kicking the ball. Plus Suh kicked in high school and is likely the backup kicker during a game if something were to happen to Franks.

The risk of injuring an ACL kicking the ball is lower than the odds of him injuring it jogging while warming up for practice. You see more kickers injured while running trying to make a tackle than suffering a knee injury just kicking the ball. Plus Suh kicked in high school and is likely the backup kicker during a game if something were to happen to Franks.
Or celebrating a kick....

So he's right back where he was when he came in the league at 329....LOL. Way to commit yourself in the off-season JP. Gained 20 lbs eating cheeseburgers.

Can play longer faster.

Compared to when you were at the same weight last year? Give me a break. I hope he proves me wrong. We need him to do it before THE contract year.

He should have entered camp at 328 AFTER gaining more muscle mass in the off-season.

So you were privy to his body fat percentage during all this time?

You do realize that to put on muscle mass you have to eat like crazy. Sometimes when you eat a lot and lift a lot of weights you put on weight....sometimes.

So you were privy to his body fat percentage during all this time?

You do realize that to put on muscle mass you have to eat like crazy. Sometimes when you eat a lot and lift a lot of weights you put on weight....sometimes.
Looks to me he's been eating like crazy his whole life

Ozzy rules!!

Philips admitted what everyone was saying about him. He doesn't care or he wouldn't have come into camp overweight. He was beaten out by a 5th round rookie and should be 2nd string. 1 fluke int in preseason doesn't change all of that.

Phillips was 335 last year so 328 is an improvement. How much we will see.

I'm sure the staff didn't like that report weight at 347 ouch

I'm not on board with Suh kicking in practice, although the thought of it is making me laugh. We've lost too many players to injury. They can have their fun, BUT PLEASE DON'T GET HURT!!!

Don't get hurt...kicking a football? What?!

Dolphins nation roasted Omar Kelly when he tried to imply Parker had something to do with Moore's stupid interception.

Ik we have a reputation for being the worst fans in the NFL but I was impressed..

Agreed. Someone needs to get in Parkers face mask and tell him he needs to play with eyes in the back of his head in that position. Seemed like a thoughtless route.

Dolphins nation roasted Omar Kelly when he tried to imply Parker had something to do with Moore's stupid interception.

Ik we have a reputation for being the worst fans in the NFL but I was impressed..

Blomar is such an incredible dipshit it's unreal. He is such an embarrassment as a National Dolphins beatwriter.

Back
Top Bottom