Prayers needed for Jim Kelly | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prayers needed for Jim Kelly

THE OG CANEPHINS

formally known as CANEPHINS
Reaction score
He might have been a QB for our division rival behind was a Cane before, and forever, before that. This is quite sad and many prayers go out to him and his family.

BREAKING NEWS: There is word that Jim Kelly has been flown to a New York City Hospital. This comes after word that the Hall of Fame quarterback's cancer is not only back, but has started to spread.

Jim's oldest daughter, Erin, posted this picture on Instagram of the former Bills quarterback and her in a hospital bed. She said, "Watching the Syracuse game with daddy. He's my buddy! Love him so much!"

1464627_10152122740574215_849019494_njpg-1.jpg

Thats horrible Prayers go out to him and his family Cancer is such a bitch :(

The guy was a thorn in my side for years, but he seems like a good and decent man. Hate to see him not well.

Here's hoping he busts up that cancer with the K-Gun of treatments for a full recovery.

So sad. Jim Kelly is a positive and energetic man. He was a great QB and did even more for his baby son that was born very ill.

Prayers go to the Kelly family and may God bless the doctors that set out everyday to battle this awful disease.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Hello there, Erin.

…and you had the audacity to say I needed to be checked mentally earlier today? Get a grip, man. This board is better than comments about Jim Kelly's daughter.

So sad. Jim Kelly is a positive and energetic man. He was a great QB and did even more for his baby son that was born very ill.

Prayers go to the Kelly family and may God bless the doctors that set out everyday to battle this awful disease.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

…and you had the audacity to say I needed to be checked mentally earlier today? Get a grip, man. This board is better than comments about Jim Kelly's daughter.

Calm down, guy. It doesn't take audacity to you are a little crazy. I suggested only positive things about Erin. I bet she's a fantastic person.

I read this today while on lunch and immediately felt sadness. I hated playing the Bills with him as their QB. Hope and pray he can recover.

Calm down, guy. It doesn't take audacity to you are a little crazy. I suggested only positive things about Erin. I bet she's a fantastic person.

"It doesnt take audacity to you are a little crazy".. Do you even know what the word audacity means?

Back
Top Bottom