Prayers needed for Jim Kelly | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prayers needed for Jim Kelly

so true...2 family members fighting it at the moment. 15 yr old daughter and the mom.

If anyone happened to came out to Gulfstream this weekend and contributed, many many thanks.

Damn bro, hate to hear that. Thoughts and prayers for the health of your family.

"Yeah, I obviously a word there"? Do you know the english language? Im not sure you do, Chap.

That's a common saying in my end of the internet. Sorry you aren't familiar. It's my fault.

I was awarded 2 college degrees, and although they were from a state school I'd still say I am more or less fluent in the English. I'm a sloppy typist. I leave out words sometimes. I don't fix my typing either. Thankfully I dont' work for the state department, right?

Will you stop being mad at me?

Praying for him and his family. He always seemed like a very good guy. And with with the tragedy with his son, how he handled that with grace. I pray that he can make it through this.

Cancer is evil. Its power to ravage a person is truly terrifying and noone should have to suffer from that.

You are in our prayers Jim. Good bless.

No disrespect meant here but his daughter is veeeery cute to say the least.

i pray for anyone who has to battle this disease.as well as the family members they leave behind.said to think we still cant find a way to cure cancer :'(

i pray for anyone who has to battle this disease.as well as the family members they leave behind.said to think we still cant find a way to cure cancer :'(

Funding is there but you have to remember that it is more profitable to treat sick people than to cure something once and for all.

Clearly its less.. Too bad you never took a communications class in one of those 2 bachelors degrees you were awarded (although awarded =/= earned). If you paid attention it would have taught you how to not leave out words, so yes, it is your fault. Good luck getting ahead in life not being able to communicate or proof anything you write.
That's a common saying in my end of the internet. Sorry you aren't familiar. It's my fault.

I was awarded 2 college degrees, and although they were from a state school I'd still say I am more or less fluent in the English. I'm a sloppy typist. I leave out words sometimes. I don't fix my typing either. Thankfully I dont' work for the state department, right?

Will you stop being mad at me?

Im not mad girl. I dont waste my time taking out trash that isnt mine.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Wouldnt go there if I were you. Just sayin. Some things need to be kept to yourself when the time is inappropriate.

No disrespect meant here but his daughter is veeeery cute to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom