Praying Mike T doesn't break the bank for Sherman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Praying Mike T doesn't break the bank for Sherman

motormouthmaz

Rookie
Reaction score
Everyone this morning is saying he didn't leave the sidelines because he knows his time in Seattle is done. If cut he is going to command a contract lasting into his mid to later 30s I am praying mike doesn't screw our cap up even more buy signing him to like a 5 year 40 million dollar deal. Everyone keeps saying we need a lock down corner and sherman who was having a comeback year i do not believe will live up to the contract he commands.

can't say I've ever seen a guy tear an Achilles and hang around on the bench with no nothing on his heel area just making the rounds telling everyone "I'm done"

guys don't usually walk around on that injury...the pain is usually massive...must be a partial

please don't bring that to Miami...

I'd have to think seattle has a call into Byron Maxwell here pretty soon

Well, apparently we were trying to trade for him during the preseason. If he becomes available and is medically cleared at the time....

can't say I've ever seen a guy tear an Achilles and hang around on the bench with no nothing on his heel area just making the rounds telling everyone "I'm done"

guys don't usually walk around on that injury...the pain is usually massive...must be a partial

please don't bring that to Miami...

I'd have to think seattle has a call into Byron Maxwell here pretty soon

The pain goes away fairly quickly. I’ve had a full tear. Even the tear didn’t hurt horribly. More like a kick in the leg.

We don't even have enough money for Landry so I doubt we'll go after Sherman

Ozzy rules!!

I think we need to stick with our young core of guys playing in our backfield, lets develop our own crop and stop making the same mistakes over and over again. Sherman needs to go to a team that is missing that final piece to put them over the top, not a team that is at least two years away from making any serious noise. Picking up a player like Sherman will cost us a boat load of money, we need to purge some of our overpaid players not add to our ever bulging cap.

I know it is said about every player and the Patriots but Sherman and the Pats makes sense.. If Sherman is cut, Pats are a contender for another ring for him and he gets to pair up with BB. For the Pats it makes sense because Butler is gone after the season, just a matter of if Sherman takes downgrade in pay for another ring(or two =/ )

Back
Top Bottom