Pre-Kickoff/Tailgating suggestions for Falcons game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pre-Kickoff/Tailgating suggestions for Falcons game

TooDrkPark

Starter
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'll be in Section 108 rows 18 and 19 with 15 other Phins fans. Wondering what everyone else going is planning for pre-kickoff and tailgating.

I've got a parking pass for that game. Lot A. You are not permitted to tailgate in this lot, so I'll be going inside the stadium early and probally getting my kids something to eat so they don't complain.

Greetings PhinFans,

I'll be in Section 101, Row 22, Seats #7-10. Our tailgating will begin early that morning...
Looking foward to meetings up with all our DolphFans next Sunday morning.

Go Phins!

I am driving up in my Phins tailgating van. I will be parking in lot A. All is invited to join. Orange West 22 tailgate party. See you in Atlanta.....

I've got a parking pass for that game. Lot A. You are not permitted to tailgate in this lot, so I'll be going inside the stadium early and probally getting my kids something to eat so they don't complain.

Lot A is a tailgate lot. Just checked online and the only lot not approved is I. Any additional feedback appreciated.

I was wonering is everyone driving there Sunday or are people taking Marta. This is my first time going to the Georgia Dome so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I was wonering is everyone driving there Sunday or are people taking Marta. This is my first time going to the Georgia Dome so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Take MARTA if you can getting out of the lots or garage can be a pain in the behind, I have heard it taking up to an hour.

The station gets a little hectic, but its worth it. The website is itsmarta.com and stop W1 is right at the dome, its 1.75 per trip and I think 50-75 cents (one time fee) for the card or pass they put it on. When you get to the stop go up the stairs and look left and you will see the dome.
PM me if you need any other info I have been there for several games etc...

Back
Top Bottom