5 year / 18 million / 3 million Bonus

What do you think/

bobdroopy said:
Predict a possible long term contract!

im going to say

What do you think/
I think he'd laugh at that.
He'll get something comparable to Darrell Jackson's contract which was 6 yrs/$25mill/$8mill bonus. Probably a little bit more though.

7 year 36 million with a 7 million dollar signing bonus.

Being very back loaded and having around last two years being about 18 to 20 million dollar in base salary.

Depends on when the deal is done, if it´s done this offseason. It´s like 25 Millon / 7 Mill Signing bonus/ 5 yeas. If it´s not done this year, after he has a Probowl season this year, forget about, he will hit it big tima

6 yr/ 28 million dollar contract with a 6 million signing bonus

6 years/28 million...RAVENS :D

I don't know how this would work, but given that we've got a lot of cap room to use this year and no free agents to spend it on, and that we're going to be way over the cap next season, I would structure the contract with a fairly large first year salary and negligible signing bonus and then do a minimum salary and huge roster bonus in year two. That way, we don't add another huge cap charge in a year where we're already looking at creating a lot of dead cap on the defense.

6 Year 33.4 Million, 8 Million Dollar signing bonus with 5 to 7 million more in possible incentives.

Maybe Memories said:
Hey this has nothing to do with this thread but can u tell me what happened too soulja slim???? How did he DIE????

He was on his porch in N.O. with some of his boys and someone walked up to him and put like 4 in his chest. :(

bobdroopy said:
Predict a possible long term contract!

im going to say

What do you think/

i'll say nothing until there's closure on Ogun first. Otherwise that'll likely spell the end for Ogun.

Back
Top Bottom